WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
it was Clooney's fundraiser. Democrats def aint united if one side is getting powers that be to try and force Biden out while the other side is saying everyone's united that Biden is the guy. Democrats are in a tailspin and their best defense right now has been "But Trump..."
It should be but Trump who is a convicted felon and confirmed rapist and pedophile… The old guy who is president is not like that other guy… fukk are we talking about here?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys, a lot of you know more about politics than me. We all know Kamala can't beat Trump. If they replace Biden, who are the 3 that can beat Trump?

Also, would Kamala cause a shyt storm if they nominate another candidate?

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
fukk George Clooney dawg

He's weak and cowardly and doesn't understand that all him and the rest of these idiots are doing is trying to create leverage for Trump

Next there gonna push for low Q rating Kamala to run to sound all woke and liberal on some "see see Im not racist I want a black woman for President" fake shyt

Kamala would get WASHED she has ZERO chance
Oh I agree. Im mad the Democrats put themselves in this position. Biden shoulda picked a better VP IMO just for a time like this where if he is going off the rails, that there would actually be a POPULAR VP who the voters would latch onto.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
It should be but Trump who is a convicted felon and confirmed rapist and pedophile… The old guy who is president is not like that other guy… fukk are we talking about here?
i mean...fukk have we been talking about the past 8 years? lol. Trump has his cult. We know this. None of that matters to them. The Biden base isn't as loyal as Trump's and sadly he may lose just enough of his supporters and lose out on the "undecided" idiots that Trump will win in November

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
i mean...fukk have we been talking about the past 8 years? lol. Trump has his cult. We know this. None of that matters to them. The Biden base isn't as loyal as Trump's and sadly he may lose just enough of his supporters and lose out on the "undecided" idiots that Trump will win in November
I literally just posted that isn’t the case.