WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
this is exactly why biden and harris had to run on "i inherited a disaster" :snoop: trump has gotten away with this bullshyt, fake nostalgia where his supporters and defenders are pretending like he left office in 2019, and his record is the 2019 economy

and it's why they should have been fukking bragging about biden's record oil production, instead of letting trump run on this stupid lie that "trump will drill more, and everything will get cheaper"

he's totally getting away with both lies :yeshrug:they're working

There is absolutely nothing that sticks to saying against that man. He literally tried to kill members of Congress

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I have a teammate in rural USA and he told me he is voting for Trump because he had more money when he was in office.
(No mention of the divorce that would have affected his finances).

Also that things are more expensive now due to inflation, which is true, and he blames Biden for that.

All the while insisting he wasn't racist and lamenting the fact that he has lost friends over the issue. I didn't have the time or the energy to press him on this as he is a subordinate and I wasn't up for talks with HR.

I did get a long silence and then juelzing when I asked him how he can square voting for Trump after Jan 6th though. So maybe Dems can make a dent or cause these folks to stay at home if they hammer that point.

So if you take a step back, realize at the end of the day that the "white and blue collar" workers dont give a shyt about what he said about Haitians, or foreigners in general. They just want prices to go down and to go back to pre-covid days.

The reality is that this isn't going to happen, but human beings in general don't like to live in reality.

In there somewhere there are some of them who can see the whole picture, but they may be few and far between.
I am very concerned about Wisconsin

Russ Feingold was beating Ron Johnson in nearly all the polls in 2016 and he got washed.

Trump has benefitted by massive polling errors in Wisconsin. Of 7% in both 2016 when he won and in 2020 when he narrowly lost the state.

@MushroomX @Only On Camera

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

NY and CA are clearly going to have more people voting for Trump while Dems still win those states.

Kamala probably only needs to win the popular vote by 2.5% or 3% to win the electoral college.