WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So I guess you’re fine with another Trump Presidency and Project 2025?

You on some apathetic street corner nikka shyt anyway you don’t give a fukk if they role back the Civil Rights act
You don’t know him. He is fine with that. The end game for him is make things horrible enough that the people rise up. He didn’t earn the nickname smooth mind for nothing.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This is all true. The Administration could have been more transparent about his medical issues. The media loves the ratings. MSNBC and CNN were at peaks not seen since OJ or the Clinton Impeachment. It's gross and sad. People are fine with authoritarianism if they make money.
:francis:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Project 2025 is a legit issues and Joe cant even do 2 rally a day to discuss the concern :mjlol:, this isn't the pandemic he needs to be on the road day and night

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You don’t know him. He is fine with that. The end game for him is make things horrible enough that the people rise up. He didn’t earn the nickname smooth mind for nothing.
Oh I know

I got a friend like that I think we all know people like that

Jamaal is like that too which is one of the reasons why he lost

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
clooney said that biden performed poorly at a fundraiser as well. this is such a clusterfukk at this point, all I can do is blame biden's base who believed in "it's his turn" IF he loses.
Did Clooney come out and say it verbatim out his own mouth or hear say through 3 or 4 people and the media running with it? I’ll do with hear say… Media been getting caught in their lies in real time and at this point beyond blatant about it too

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Nobody gives a fukk what that weak cowardly Hollywood liberal says :mjlol:

He holds no weight fukk George Clooney
I mean...this is a country that salivates over The fukking Rock to run for President. Sadly, celebrities voices do matter. They shouldn't. But they do in this stupid fukking country. Hence how Trump got office in the first place lol

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Did Clooney come out and say it verbatim out his own mouth or hear say through 3 or 4 people and the media running with it? I’ll do with hear say… Media been getting caught in their lies in real time and at this point beyond blatant about it too
it was Clooney's fundraiser. Democrats def aint united if one side is getting powers that be to try and force Biden out while the other side is saying everyone's united that Biden is the guy. Democrats are in a tailspin and their best defense right now has been "But Trump..."

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
nikka if Clooney felt the need to be a whole hoe and turn on him now then fukk Clooney :what:

The fukk?

fukk George Clooney's hoe ass
If it Ain’t Obama he ain’ dikkriding :obama:

m4YLBc.gif

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I don't even think Obama did anything wrong, Biden was prob in no emotional state to run that year after his son died. At the same time...if he did he would have beaten Hillary and Trump.
He did do wrong. He discouraged Joe from running because he had chosen Hilary as his successor. Beau wanted Joe to run and Joe was making preparations.

Obama shyt on his own Vice President. Period.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I mean...this is a country that salivates over The fukking Rock to run for President. Sadly, celebrities voices do matter. They shouldn't. But they do in this stupid fukking country. Hence how Trump got office in the first place lol
fukk George Clooney dawg

He's weak and cowardly and doesn't understand that all him and the rest of these idiots are doing is trying to create leverage for Trump

Next there gonna push for low Q rating Kamala to run to sound all woke and liberal on some "see see Im not racist I want a black woman for President" fake shyt

Kamala would get WASHED she has ZERO chance