WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So I guess you’re fine with another Trump Presidency and Project 2025?

You on some apathetic street corner nikka shyt anyway you don’t give a fukk if they role back the Civil Rights act
Like I said before, you have no interest in anything except Trump.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He had no idea about politics or policy. He is anti-Trump and that’s it.
fukk outta here

And Trump is the #1 concern right now fukk all your both sides dems are just as bad bullshyt you act like that some big secret..

Oooooooh bu bu bu bu the Dems haven’t done shyt :damn:

Thats not important right now Trump is THE NUMBER ONE PROBLEM YOU MUTHAfukkIN RIGHT.

We’ll see all that tough talk you got when he gets in there and rolls back the Civil Rights Act

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
These fukkin Democrats are so weak

They are doing the Republicans job FOR them

This is an absolute embarrassment

Every fukkin day there is some Democrat saying Biden should drop out

The Democrats are actually trying to create the illusion of leverage for Trump to win this election when HE HAS NONE.

This dude Trump tries to fukk himself every time he talks. The Democrats are such a stupid set of idiots that they are actually trying to create a pathway for Trump to win this shyt when he on paper has very little chance

This is the reason, among many, why people hate Democrats

All they do is eat their own

I got negged for basically saying the same thing. This site is basically Blue MAGA. You can’t criticize the democrat party without being a republican, alt-right or a CAC. Or all 3..

Racist Zionists conspired against a black Democrat in New York, and the same people jumping off a cliff for Biden was like :manny:

I don’t think people or more people on this site even vote or take politics seriously. They come here and make jokes. It’s entertainment to them.

And this very forum and an entire thread dedicated to clowning and talking about Trump throughout his entire presidency as a form of entertainment.

Centrist Democrats govern like it’s the 80’s or 90’s and they think they’re in their 30’s when all of them are old, out of touch or both.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
George Clooney :mjlol:

I would love for Joe to publicly put that fake ass hollywood liberal in his fukkin place publicly and embarrass him cause he holds no weight at all and is a fukkin coward

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the debate was how many weeks ago now?

Joe isn't going to drop out, it's time to move on

wanting Joe to drop out for Kamala is straight up folly, no one even likes her enough to vote for her on this forum ffs

the dream tickets you guys are wasting all this energy on are not happening

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

I would love for Joe to publicly put that fake ass hollywood liberal in his fukkin place publicly and embarrass him cause he holds no weight at all and is a fukkin coward
Joe can't even put his words correctly in place publicly let alone a person :mjlol:. Clooney is correct Joe has to go if anyone is actually concerned about trump winning. If not let's twiddle our thumbs and pretend like the sky isn't falling

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Joe can't even put his words correctly in place publicly let alone a person :mjlol:. Clooney is correct Joe has to go if anyone is actually concerned about trump winning. If not let's twiddle our thumbs and pretend like the sky isn't falling
Kamala cannot beat Trump!!

:what:

Messageboard ass nikkas don't understand the body politic!

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

So it's okay for Joe to ask for the man's money in 28 million dollars but it's not okay for the same man to criticize him