WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Man's ignored a pandemic and got the 2nd highest votes in US history. You are living in Lala land thinking folks do not LOVE this insufferable human being. And that pointing out his flaws hasn't been tried 10,000 times.

The guy ignore the pandemic that killed hundreds of thousands of people admitted to sexually assaulting women and is one the most living thieving and conniving b*stard the world has ever seen and yet it doesn't matter.

But somehow making the case he's unfit will work. Dude literally had a hit squad on his VP and members of Congress for the world to see while he laughed and watched and it mattered NONE.

You're delusional
Dawg have a good day

You sound like a fukkin coward

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Dawg have a good day

You sound like a fukkin coward
If I could vote 5,000 times to make sure that man wouldn't make it in the office I would do so.

The fact of the matter is people love this man.

It took damn near lifting the earth off its axis to get this man out of office the last time. Record votes, record turnout and Trump still got over 70 million votes.

I hate the man. But he's got a base baked in that won't turn on him until he dies. These folks are willing to pass out in scorching heat out or be left in freezing cold for this man.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The Dems haven't done anything about Roe for 50 years.

The economy has been collapsing for non-wealthy people for 50 years, and went into hyperdrive in 2008 which no one has attempted to solve.

The police state has become even more police-like since, particularly since George Floyd's murder.

Earth is getting hotter every year.

Biden is old as fukk, but the people we elect have no interest in anything but maintaining the status quo to ensure the wealthy can collect more wealth. Like I said before, DEms are only sorta interested in plugging in wholes in a sinking ship. They have no interest in building a new ship.
There's a thing called legislation

How are they gonna get that shyt passed when all the Republicans do is filibuster and get in the way??

shyt like that has to get passed

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manchin said if there is movement it'll happen this weekend. I don't think it's a coincidence that Biden's press conference is tomorrow, Thursday. Assuming it's as bad as it will probably be, that's when the dam will break and someone close to him (Pelosi? Schumer?) will tell him it's over. He can obviously stay in, it's his call but...I think he'll be compelled to drop out.

I don't think Obama has much public say in this, after the 2016 fiasco. I don't even think Obama did anything wrong, Biden was prob in no emotional state to run that year after his son died. At the same time...if he did he would have beaten Hillary and Trump.

I see no way that Biden steps down he’s been defiant this whole time. He is way too stubborn and hates Trump with a passion and badly wants to beat him himself

The only way he steps down is for something serious medical wise to where he’s physically incapable

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The Dems have no interest in going against their donor's wishes. You have not paid attention to anything except Trump.
So I guess you’re fine with another Trump Presidency and Project 2025?

You on some apathetic street corner nikka shyt anyway you don’t give a fukk if they role back the Civil Rights act

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I see no way that Biden steps down he’s been defiant this whole time. He is way too stubborn and hates Trump with a passion and badly wants to beat him himself

The only way he steps down is for something serious medical wise to where he’s physically incapable
If donors freeze the money he'll have no choice. I think they've been trying to do this as nicely as possible. Even the leaks haven't been as terrible as they could be. They want him to bow out as a hero, which is hilarious but that's how liberals think. The hero who saved democracy bows out and ushers in the next generation. Minus the outside pressure from donors, this is similar to how they tried to get RBG out the paint. That entire marketing campaign about how amazing she was...it was specifically to get her to retire. But she didn't want a (black) man selecting her replacement and said fukk no, despite Obama privately pleading with her to retire.