Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think Trump is well?

You good with him?

Trump is a sick man with sick thoughts, I think cacs like him should die. Him and Weinstein should be locked up in a cell for the rest of their lives.

Those facts don't erase Biden's senility and war mongering.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Trump is a sick man with sick thoughts, I think cacs like him should die. Him and Weinstein should be locked up in a cell for the rest of their lives.

Those facts don't erase Biden's senility and war mongering.
nikka over here reciting rap lyrics :mjlol:

Who should replace Biden?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Who should take his place now?

Gretch. He's gonna take the whole party with him down on November.

Not a soul cares about Trump's transgressions and his awful characteristics and behavior. Not folks who want interest rates lower. And I fukkin hate the man.

He's a rapist, pedo, lying thieving b*stard and that's just the tip of the iceberg. And it doesn't matter.

His base is baked in. And watching Joe stumble over his words was the nail in the coffin.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Gretch. He's gonna take the whole party with him down on November.

Not a soul cares about Trump's transgressions and his awful characteristics and behavior. Not folks who want interest rates lower. And I fukkin hate the man.

He's a rapist, pedo, lying thieving b*stard and that's just the tip of the iceberg. And it doesn't matter.

His base is baked in. And watching Joe stumble over his words was the nail in the coffin.
Thats not happening

:mjlol:

Trump makes no sense when he talks

None!

And the fact that you think a woman can beat Trump says you don’t understand the body politic in this country

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Thats not happening

:mjlol:

Trump makes no sense when he talks

None!

And the fact that you think a woman can beat Trump says you don’t understand the body politic in this country

Joe is done and the 4 year Trump revenge tour will be a brutal experience.

You thought 2016-2020 was awful.

That was child's play

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I like Gretchen but I can’t risk that shyt against Trump

I can’t

Joe Biden, as old as he is, is the best option to beat Trump

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Manchin said if there is movement it'll happen this weekend. I don't think it's a coincidence that Biden's press conference is tomorrow, Thursday. Assuming it's as bad as it will probably be, that's when the dam will break and someone close to him (Pelosi? Schumer?) will tell him it's over. He can obviously stay in, it's his call but...I think he'll be compelled to drop out.

I don't think Obama has much public say in this, after the 2016 fiasco. I don't even think Obama did anything wrong, Biden was prob in no emotional state to run that year after his son died. At the same time...if he did he would have beaten Hillary and Trump.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
All of the focus is on Biden and none is on Trump and his total unfitness to be walkin the streets much less be President

DUMB!!!

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Manchin said if there is movement it'll happen this weekend. I don't think it's a coincidence that Biden's press conference is tomorrow, Thursday. Assuming it's as bad as it will probably be, that's when the dam will break and someone close to him (Pelosi? Schumer?) will tell him it's over. He can obviously stay in, it's his call but...I think he'll be compelled to drop out.

I don't think Obama has much public say in this, after the 2016 fiasco. I don't even think Obama did anything wrong, Biden was prob in no emotional state to run that year after his son died. At the same time...if he did he would have beaten Hillary and Trump.

2016 was his for the taking. 💯

Just he was a mess. Would have beat Trump and we wouldn't even be here. Trump prolly never would have ran.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
All of the focus is on Biden and none is on Trump and his total unfitness to be walkin the streets much less be President

DUMB!!!

Folks have tried that since 2015 and it barely is a fart in the wind. He got caught on tape admitting to grabbing women by their vagina and it still didn't work.

Everyone knows it. Some folks just (as much as it disgusts me) have "it" and it doesn't matter.

But Joe has a stench that just won't wash. This is dominating the entire news cycle for an entire month giving Trump a complete free pass and project 2025.

He needs to exit so we can put the focus back on the issues of the matter at hand.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Folks have tried that since 2015 and it barely is a fart in the wind. He got caught on tape admitting to grabbing women by their vagina and it still didn't work.

Everyone knows it. Some folks just (as much as it disgusts me) have "it" and it doesn't matter.

You sound like a coward :francis:

Straight up and down

You on some I give up Trump is the best! shyt

:hhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It depends on who you are and what's important to you. If Roe is important to you and I'm just using that as an example but if it's something that's very important to you then your life will change depending on which administration is in power.
The Dems haven't done anything about Roe for 50 years.

The economy has been collapsing for non-wealthy people for 50 years, and went into hyperdrive in 2008 which no one has attempted to solve.

The police state has become even more police-like since, particularly since George Floyd's murder.

Earth is getting hotter every year.

Biden is old as fukk, but the people we elect have no interest in anything but maintaining the status quo to ensure the wealthy can collect more wealth. Like I said before, DEms are only sorta interested in plugging in holes in a sinking ship. They have no interest in building a new ship.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You sound like a coward :francis:

Straight up and down

You on some I give up Trump is the best! shyt

:hhh:

Man's ignored a pandemic and got the 2nd highest votes in US history. You are living in Lala land thinking folks do not LOVE this insufferable human being. And that pointing out his flaws hasn't been tried 10,000 times.

The guy ignore the pandemic that killed hundreds of thousands of people admitted to sexually assaulting women and is one the most living thieving and conniving b*stard the world has ever seen and yet it doesn't matter.

But somehow making the case he's unfit will work. Dude literally had a hit squad on his VP and members of Congress for the world to see while he laughed and watched and it mattered NONE. The only thing stopping this man and his presence is death.

You're delusional