• Total voters

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If Biden lose this election? Biden ain’t losing… same nikkas in here who said he had no chance winning in 2020

You already lied once about us being wrong in previous elections. I asked you to post where I had been wrong in a previous election or ghosted after the election, and you disappeared. Now go ahead, show where I EVER said he had no chance in 2020.

You keep repeating "There's no chance Biden will lose!" as a mantra, but you have nothing whatsoever to back that. You just repeat it, over and over and over again. To what end?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is misleading. If Biden wins again, these guys will not step down. If Trump wins, there will be a strong push for Alito and Thomas to step down.

The tweet is still accurate - if the next president is Trump, he will likely have the opportunity to replace 1-2 and possibly all 3 of those justices. So yes, another conservation term could cement a conservative court for our lifetimes.

The tweet doesn't say that a liberal president would get the chance to flip the court. Though judges in their 70s can drop dead any time (like Scalia did), so the opportunity could very well be there.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
For those voting Trump what can he do different than Biden?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no way Biden is ever stepping down

He’s an extremely stubborn dude but more importantly he hates Trump with an intense passion and badly wants to beat him again

There is no way he’s putting it in someone else’s hands

It’s not like he has tremendous respect for Kamala either. she was pretty much forced on him

Maybe he’d think about it if it was a VP he was extremely close to and felt was an extension of himself but even then probably not