WHO WINS?

• Total voters

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
i think they could have averted that by going with the transition earlier.

100%

I’ve wanted Newsom this whole time. He’s young, good looking, well spoken, compassionate and isn’t afraid of Trump. Now we have democracy teetering on the edge again. I still don’t trust the polling and I think Biden will win anyway but it does make me more nervous than necessary if they had planned this out better.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I get it's a small number, but the next Dem. POTUS (if there is another one, if Trump loses), he or she needs to tell these fruit juices to sit the fcck down
I have nothing against gay people it’s none of my business who someone else is fukking but strictly from a political strategy standpoint the level of pandering they do to such a small group of voters seems like a waste of time

I doubt it has anything to do with gay voters. They're pandering to wealthy white liberal elite and their admirers. Just like with black civil rights, the key to them isn't attracting black voters, it's alignging with the opinions of liberal white voters (especially those with money). The Democrat establishment will support any minority issue only so far as the white liberals with money in their base support it.

Remember this when you're trying to understand why the DNC supports or fails to support any particular position, and it will suddenly make a lot more sense.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I doubt it has anything to do with gay voters. They're pandering to wealthy white liberal elite and their admirers. Just like with black civil rights, the key to them isn't attracting black voters, it's alignging with the opinions of liberal white voters (especially those with money). The Democrat establishment will support any minority issue only so far as the white liberals with money in their base support it.

Remember this when you're trying to understand why the DNC supports or fails to support any particular position, and it will suddenly make a lot more sense.
Truth. They’re pandering to white elite liberals who care about this stuff far more than everyone else, the same type of people who tried to make Latinx a thing.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think they could have averted that by going with the transition earlier. Harris outperformed Biden in this poll I saw.

Edit: I see it got posted already

idk man. i feel like id rather run biden with the obvious implication that kamala will replace him, than run kamala outright

she's just so wack :mjcry:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While Harris would have to be the replacement, my concern is I'm not sure a woman - worse yet one who isn't white - is capable of beating Trump. His appeal seems intrinsically designed to neuter women challengers by belittling them and looking stronger on stage. And given that Kamala constantly talks to Americans as if they are either kindergarteners or high school kids, shyt could go bad. But I'm more than willing to take the risk because it seems the best shot.
Trump will wash Kamala. The racism amongst white people (even so-called never-Trumpers) is too deep.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Harris is at minimum competent. She's a career politician, basically. She would maybe be a harder sell in the key states. That would be a concern. but maybe someone else can help that. Can't be Whitmer. Needs to be male. Shapiro. She would help the vote in Georgia though.

but this may all be fever dreams delusional Aaron Sorkin fan fiction.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If Biden loses the election, how does that matter? Trump is a MUCH better campaigner than Biden is.

You think the type of voters who are ignorant enough to be "swing" voters care about arguments like that? :francis:

While that is objectively true to the informed observer, the average American doesn't actually feel that way, and that's a big problem.

Now, explain to me why Gretchen Whitmer doesn't work equally well for all of those arguments rather than a cognitively declining senior with a checkered history in government who was bad at campaigning even on his best day?
If Biden lose this election? Biden ain’t losing… same nikkas in here who said he had no chance winning in 2020

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol: You have a unhealthy obsession finding these random burner accounts for LGBT stuff.
it wasn't a random burner account. i couldn't post the real account, because people would cry about it :dead:

He's been called out so often for getting his news entirely from racist and right-wing social media that he's finally learned to stop posting their accounts.....but he still admits he's getting his views from their accounts, he just won't post them directly. :skip:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's been called out so often for getting his news entirely from racist and right-wing social media that he's finally learned to stop posting their accounts.....but he still admits he's getting his views from their accounts, he just won't post them directly. :skip:
my "views"? i wasn't aware that i run the north carolina democratic party :mjlol:

i find the weird Alan Johnson shyt counterproductive to winning elections :yeshrug: if you disagree with me, fine. just keep it away from children :scust:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
449683825_1011151873711593_6643999682286557093_n.jpg

don't vote

:manny: