WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the devil screams

Even if these polls are bullshyt, consistent negative polling for Biden is deep troubling. And there is way too much at stake with a Trump presidency. We're not going to have a country anymore if he's elected. He needs to step down or start doing townhalls to resalvage his campaign. Something big needs to happen ASAP.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if these polls are bullshyt, consistent negative polling for Biden is deep troubling. And there is way too much at stake with a Trump presidency. We're not going to have a country anymore if he's elected. He needs to step down or start doing townhalls to resalvage his campaign. Something big needs to happen ASAP.
this isn't the option :dead:

joe is no longer physically capable of anything besides reading off a teleprompter. THAT is why the debate was a disaster, pure and simple

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish people would stop name dropping Newsom. He ain't winning anything, and California is a solid blue state with or without him.

We got Democrat Governors in swing states that the Dems actually need to win. Pick a Governor from one of those states. Let Newsom try in 4 years

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish people would stop name dropping Newsom. He ain't winning anything, and California is a solid blue state with or without him.

We got Democrat Governors in swing states that the Dems actually need to win. Pick a Governor from one of those states. Let Newsom try in 4 years
if someone is gonna step in right now, THIS late, they arguably need star power more than anything else. TV aesthetic. i would say newsom has more than any democrat not named Obama

plus, these dudes like shapiro and moore aren't abandoning their states 2 years into their term. newsom/whitmer are both second term, so it makes sense for that ticket