WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is misleading. If Biden wins again, these guys will not step down. If Trump wins, there will be a strong push for Alito and Thomas to step down.

Exactly what i was thinking you cannot force a SC judge to step down they aint learn from RBG that literally had cancer and still wouldnt step down for obama??!!?:mjlol: but let them clowns tell us here we just gotta vote harder...:mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is misleading. If Biden wins again, these guys will not step down. If Trump wins, there will be a strong push for Alito and Thomas to step down.
There are other ways to leave the court.

I guess not so misleading then hmmm

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
100%

I’ve wanted Newsom this whole time. He’s young, good looking, well spoken, compassionate and isn’t afraid of Trump. Now we have democracy teetering on the edge again. I still don’t trust the polling and I think Biden will win anyway but it does make me more nervous than necessary if they had planned this out better.
Agreed, I thought newsome showed he’d be able to handle the optics part really well when he bodied Desantis in that debate. I’ve seen Whitmer do well also.

I co-sign the polling data having white noise too. I think the numbers shift as “likely voters” become a bigger focus.

I’m in a similar spot to where I was after the election. Assuming there aren’t any shocks, Biden should be able to squeak by Trump who’s a trash candidate. But it sucks to be this worried about beating Trump, when we ought to have that locked down and be focusing on how to gain bigger pluralities of democrats in the House and Senate.

idk man. i feel like id rather run biden with the obvious implication that kamala will replace him, than run kamala outright

she's just so wack :mjcry:
I don't like Kamala, but she can at least keep a single train of thought on a debate stage and stick to key talking points. As much as I hate on the prosecutorial background, I think it actually could play well if she's debating a literal felon.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harris is at minimum competent. She's a career politician, basically. She would maybe be a harder sell in the key states. That would be a concern. but maybe someone else can help that. Can't be Whitmer. Needs to be male. Shapiro. She would help the vote in Georgia though.
no, she wouldnt :snoop:the dem primary is over

those republicans and swing voters who left the ballot blank in 2020 arent doing that with kamala on the ballot :mjpls:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
449683825_1011151873711593_6643999682286557093_n.jpg

:lolbron: Biden got president powers that allows him to do shyt... like those wives of theirs that were part of the Insurrection.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

The tweet is still accurate - if the next president is Trump, he will likely have the opportunity to replace 1-2 and possibly all 3 of those justices.

The tweet doesn't say that a liberal president would get the chance to flip the court. Though judges in their 70s can drop dead any time (like Scalia did), so the opportunity could very well be there.