• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Right now we got

-a smooth minded cornel west voting grievance addled contrarian
-some dude that thinks sanders and AOC are exploiting progressive ideas
-a “black” European unable to vote in our upcoming elections who fervently felt Donald Trump was the best thing for black people (domestically and internationally)

Leading the charge for progressivism. @No1 you need some back up man this ain’t a good look :mjlol:
Aight this was funny :russ:.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Republicans have very specific policy goals that their core base like - particularly around social issues. This myth that Republicans don’t care about issues and don’t lose because of them is a gross oversimplification from simpletons like you. And if Democrats were purely focused on winning they would use all the same dirty tactics Republicans use to suppress the vote, which they don’t. I don’t think you want to go down the ethical route. And lastly, this idea that it’s hillbillies outvoting educated progressives is hilarious. Poor people are the least likely people to vote. It’s your suburban white neighbor and evangelical Christians propelling Republicans but you would actually have to have intellectual curiosity, study, be in the community and understand data to know that. Instead, you watch the mainstream media and think you’re a politics expert just because you don’t wake up and spend 3 hours on the shaderoom like your friends.

Being a loyal Democrat under 40 is seemingly synonymous with a complete utter lack of independent thought. Thank goodness you’re the minority among our generation or I would fear for the future. You really sat here and was proud of wanting to be like a Republican voter who votes for someone who turns around and fukks them over. Dudes like you should be quiet and be happy that people like us exist or you would be perpetually broke and disenfranchised.
You’re doing a lot of projection and strawmanning here. You have such an overinflated undeserved ego, very Trumpian.

Humble yourself, if your life was that great you wouldn’t be spending so much mental energy to personally attack a fantasy you have of me.

I’m not going to address things you just made up in your mind about about my post but you’re a fool if you think rural whites do not vote at a higher clip than poor urban minorities or internet brainrotted progressives for that matter. Bernie Sanders was the progressive savior and the voting power of progressives could not get Bernie over the finish-line in 2016 or 2020. Rural whites made sure that the republican Bernie (Trump) has completely dominated the party since 2016.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive noticed very few straightforward answers are given on here and Im pretty sure its because most of yall treat each other like your a news station tryna get gotcha quotes against a political candidate. HL can either be a place where people go back in forth in depth on why they believe what they do or it can be a place where every interaction is building towards a debate-bro-owned moment, but people arent going to be both ways because the philosophies are at odds with each other

For them it's better to attempt to assassinate someone's character than to own up to something being an abject failure.

Many on here personally identify with their chosen candidate and use that person as a measure of their own
personhood. Any admittance that they might've chosen wrong or are misinformed is like accepting a personal attack.

So to them giving any ground even in something as inconsequential as a message board community is a step to far.

Hence perfectly reasonable, sane posts and posters are being met with incredulity and claims of fanaticism and insanity or
calling people "smooth brains" for pointing out shyt that most would say is bad on any given Tuesday under similar
circumstances with different perpetrators.

If this were TLR, I'd give a lot of shyt back but this is supposed to be the "serious" part of the website, I'm not seeing
much seriousness tho.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

why are democrats leaving it to reporters, to dunk on these pussies about this? :why:

republicans are out here claiming kamala will "destroy america". where are the democrats calling trump a sore loser and a coward?

1) They are doing that
2) When Democrats are interviewed, they actually sound like adults vs. Republicans sounding like brainwashed lunatics and needing to be checked.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
@3Rivers we need that Trump cry smilie :mjcry:

1728307339786.png

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You posted one sentence and I explained to you why youre either misinterpreting or projecting. Youd think after 45k posts on one board you'd be able to read 400 words in a row but if three paragraphs is too much for you, then just dont quote me :pachaha:
I've had numerous in depth conversations on this board. But using a lot of word isn't a replacement for substance.

This is just another ad hominem filled post from a guy who claims a lack on investment.

The amount of projection is through the roof. :mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Good Morning,

Still feels like this is Kamala by +2 in the popular vote.

She needs seperation
She's closer to +3 and outside of the other side giving her something to leverage to create a bigger turnout surge, I don't see that changing.

On a positive note, even though she won't get 100% of Biden's 2020 numbers, Trump won't get 100% of his either, so I genuinely feel that wash gives her the victory.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good Morning,

Still feels like this is Kamala by +2 in the popular vote.

She needs seperation

Pollsters are saying the national polls are moving more right because of places like NY and CA voting more to the right even though she’s easily gonna win those states so Kamala doesn’t need a huge national lead to win the election

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Trump running a lot of disinformation campaigns and thinking some of them is semi effective which could be damageeous down the stretch here. Especially on social media which one of his biggest supporters in musk has bought and curated an entire platform.

Edit: I agree with grim