WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moronic established dems as usual refused to listen to everyone that has been saying Biden should step down. :beli:
i don't even remember us having that conversation tbh :yeshrug:

because that would have been right after the midterms...but the midterms went pretty well. the problem was that they just totally conspired to hide his physical condition from us :dead:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

because that would have been right after the midterms...but the midterms went pretty well. the problem was that they just totally conspired to hide his physical condition from us :dead:
Everyone on the left (progressives) and some independents were having this conversation. This very awful scenario that just occurred.

I'm not much of foil tin hat person but the bolded part might be true. It's ridiculous that Biden did not participate in primary debates. Specially knowing how much of an old fart Biden is.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if someone is gonna step in right now, THIS late, they arguably need star power more than anything else. TV aesthetic. i would say newsom has more than any democrat not named Obama

plus, these dudes like shapiro and moore aren't abandoning their states 2 years into their term. newsom/whitmer are both second term, so it makes sense for that ticket

You wanna win the popular vote or you wanna win the electoral college?

A swing state gov as VP gets you more electoral votes than an all California ticket.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

I do, we been talking about how terrible his polling has been for 2 years. In fact, you had an entire brigade in here defending his terrible polling day in day out. We been asking for a democrat primary

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wanna win the popular vote or you wanna win the electoral college?

A swing state gov as VP gets you more electoral votes than an all California ticket.
Newsom is not an "all california ticket" running against donald trump in 2024. in 2028, yes. i won't be voting for newsom in the 2028 primary

i still say he's the best option. shapiro and moore are not going to abandon their states 2 years after getting elected. i mean if they're willing, then sure :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

because who's gonna buy his paintings anymore, or hire him in the Ukraine, if his father isn't the president, right?

get this fukking idiot outta here, and not having remotely anything to do with this decision :camby:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I do, we been talking about how terrible his polling has been for 2 years. In fact, you had an entire brigade in here defending his terrible polling day in day out. We been asking for a democrat primary
That's what made me so infuriated with Biden. How can you say you (or Democrats) want to save democracy when Biden himself refuses to participate in a primary. DNC needs to be called out too. Biden & DNC should've shown the example of what democracy looks like even at the expense of Biden losing in the primary.

They made their bed now piss on it. :camby:

Get ready for them to blame everyone but themselves. It's frustrating watching this unfold.