WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
News outlets still talking about Biden's stuff, which gets the most engagement and stuff... yada... yada.

Trump though didn't gain any new followers, he won the debate... but with the SCOTUS ruling... that will make Independents and some Republicans move away from Trump even more.
Notice he still ain’t choose a VP lmaooo

That’s cause he don’t want one… He’s full steam ahead on his dictator grind :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Keep Harris and try to tap Whitmer or Newsome for VP. It may be too late already, but anything to make this an election about something other than Biden's age. The media will harp on Biden's mouth being half-open way more than Trump standing across stage screaming about all the fascist nonsense he's planning to do...unfortunate, but true.
Again pushing Biden aside when people already voted for him and as effectively taking those people’s votes away… Not withstanding you push Biden aside and get a whitmer or Newsome and that’s all the media will talk about straight up until election and how democrats are in disarray while completely ignoring the convicted felon on the other side….

You dudes can’t see the forest from the trees

Funny how no one talks about Reagan running for his second term with diminished capacity still won 49 states…

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What’s your play? Being a contrarian?

What am I a "contrarian" about? Biden has had a terrible approval rating his entire term, saying he's a bad candidate has never been "contrarian" unless you live in a DNC bubble.

You @payday and all the other bozos in here who show up election time trying to be edge lords then you dumb asses go missing after the election because the shyt you been spewing months prior didn’t pan out and you don’t stick around to get your heads chopped off

WTF are you talking about? When have I ever been wrong about an election?

Miss me with that bullshyt homie.. You had that same energy for Reagan? Is Trump in cognitive decline? Biden is still light years better than Trump.. foh clown

Yes I think Reagan was fukking senile, what does that have to do with anything? :deadrose:

YES, Trump is likely in cognitive decline too though he does so little thinking that it's hard to tell the difference. But Trump fakes energy and alertness far better than Biden does. How does whining, "But Trump!" going to get Biden through the election?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Something really bothers me about this. Biden is historically unpopular, is uncapable or unwilling to defend himself publicly, we're marching towards a massively important election with life/death consequences and yet he has more fervent support from elected figures than Obama had in 2014. You all remember that midterm. Ebola, complaints about Obama refusing to freak out the public, ISIS fear mongering...and yet the entire party abandoned Obama that midterm and got creamed because of it, despite him being more popular than Biden at the time.

Democrats have largely won election since 2020 despite Biden being unpopular due to republican extremism/MAGA/Trump. I still think Biden can win. But....all it takes is one fukk up for this facade to end. The debate was bad enough. He can't even do press conferences. What are we going to be doing in September when he fails the debate again and there's no time to replace him. I'm more than willing to accept that he was (clearly) under the weather during the debate, had a sore throat etc. But are we gonna risk an election based on the immune system of an 80+ year old man? If he campaigns he's gonna keep getting sick.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Again pushing Biden aside when people already voted for him and as effectively taking those people’s votes away… Not withstanding you push Biden aside and get a whitmer or Newsome and that’s all the media will talk about straight up until election and how democrats are in disarray while completely ignoring the convicted felon on the other side….

You dudes can’t see the forest from the trees

Funny how no one talks about Reagan running for his second term with diminished capacity still won 49 states…
Talking about Harris and Whitmer or Newsome in ANY CAPACITY would be better than a conversation focused on whether or not Biden can even survive a second term. If Dems actually saw the forest for the trees, the transition to Harris woulda started a long time ago.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Something really bothers me about this. Biden is historically unpopular, is uncapable or unwilling to defend himself publicly, we're marching towards a massively important election with life/death consequences and yet he has more fervent support from elected figures than Obama had in 2014. You all remember that midterm. Ebola, complaints about Obama refusing to freak out the public, ISIS fear mongering...and yet the entire party abandoned Obama that midterm and got creamed because of it, despite him being more popular than Biden at the time.

Democrats have largely won election since 2020 despite Biden being unpopular due to republican extremism/MAGA/Trump. I still think Biden can win. But....all it takes is one fukk up for this facade to end. The debate was bad enough. He can't even do press conferences. What are we going to be doing in September when he fails the debate again and there's no time to replace him. I'm more than willing to accept that he was (clearly) under the weather during the debate, had a sore throat etc. But are we gonna risk an election based on the immune system of an 80+ year old man? If he campaigns he's gonna keep getting sick.
Dems been winning elections since 2018 bro and consistently…Scoutus overturning Roe v Wade was the straw that broke the back… GOP haven’t recovered on local and state elections nevermind national… now this immunity ruling will bury the gop in November.. folk keep listening to the echo chamber of Twitter and this shyt ass polls that have been wrong since 2016… The losses the gop will suffer will be more historic than in 2022 midterms

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What am I a "contrarian" about? Biden has had a terrible approval rating his entire term, saying he's a bad candidate has never been "contrarian" unless you live in a DNC bubble.

WTF are you talking about? When have I ever been wrong about an election?

Yes I think Reagan was fukking senile, what does that have to do with anything? :deadrose:

YES, Trump is likely in cognitive decline too though he does so little thinking that it's hard to tell the difference. But Trump fakes energy and alertness far better than Biden does. How does whining, "But Trump!" going to get Biden through the election?
Biden on his worst day is still better than Trump… You think one man runs the government? It’s about having competent people in important places to run the government… Biden’s 4yrs in office is far better than trumps 4 which was an utter disaster

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This. And the most frustrating thing is that all of the arguments Democrats pose are against Trump, not FOR Biden. So, theoretically, anyone can fit into the "Trump is a threat to democracy" lane...they just have to be able to get that message across and make it a focal point. Biden hasn't even shown us he can get that across, because people are too busy worrying about his health.

I still think Biden could edge this out, but just like I think the Dems performed down ticket last time, I think they'll do the same again. And he's one slip and fall away from a full news cycle focused on his brain health. We're dealing with a vapid news core.

Last edited: