WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yes, I believe that the cross-partisan consensus border policy is indeed fascistic, and I don't believe the demarcation line is whether the President uses flowery language or offensive language to describe it. The reason the meme is relevant is because a fundamental belief of modern Democrats is that polite language is an effective substitute for material analysis/politics, which allows them to sublimate the cognitive dissonance of continue the harmful policies they ostensibly criticize Republicans for promoting.

Good example of this:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
People are trusting these polls a little too much. Kamala was always likely to win the popular vote, but aside from that we might as well just say it's 50/50.

Seems like maybe she's slightly up in the swing states, but the polls in those are so close and there's so much potential for methodological errors, response bias, etc. that I wouldn't get too comfortable based off a few days of good polling. Kamala is the underdog until the election is called and not before.

My only relief is that Kamala's campaign takes this stance in the political ads I've seen.

They clearly know that acting like they already have it in the bag will cost them dearly.