WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
What’s your play? Being a contrarian? You @payday and all the other bozos in here who show up election time trying to be edge lords then you dumb asses go missing after the election because the shyt you been spewing months prior didn’t pan out and you don’t stick around to get your heads chopped off

Miss me with that bullshyt homie.. You had that same energy for Reagan? Is Trump in cognitive decline? Biden is still light years better than Trump.. foh clown
I've been here the entire time :comeon: . You'd rather lose the most important election of our lives backing Biden than accepting his decline and moving on

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I have nothing against gay people it’s none of my business who someone else is fukking but strictly from a political strategy standpoint the level of pandering they do to such a small group of voters seems like a waste of time
I get it's a small number, but the next Dem. POTUS (if there is another one, if Trump loses), he or she needs to tell these fruit juices to sit the fcck down

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

@acri1 @Regular_P

POLITICO says that Big Gretch told the Biden people that Michigan was lost. She's now saying that's BS.

No way to know for sure what was said behind closed doors :yeshrug:

But I think Biden dropping out might be especially beneficial in Michigan. The Arab population is >200k, they're not fukking with Biden at all due to Gaza but would probably support another Dem.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

man, these people are really trying to force feed us a lot of shyt :mjlol:

Exactly. It's a grade a lie to say an 80+ yo is in better shape than most of us. They're really doubling down on this bs. When they they lose in November, I'm sure there will be think pieces trying to blame voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You bums don’t even see the media was peddling this bullshyt when it was Hillary running… Same fukkin play book but don’t say shyt about trumps mush brain losing it

I actually wanted to mention this about a month or two ago. I remember they were saying she was having seizures and not telling anyone and they had doctored videos for it too

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Keep Harris and try to tap Whitmer or Newsome for VP. It may be too late already, but anything to make this an election about something other than Biden's age. The media will harp on Biden's mouth being half-open way more than Trump standing across stage screaming about all the fascist nonsense he's planning to do...unfortunate, but true.