WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

can anyone even remember the last time biden took questions from the press :mindblown:

This will go down as one of the biggest political blunders of all time. I still can’t get past the fact that those close to Biden thought they could get away with this weekend at Bernie’s bullshyt. I have to begrudgingly give you credit for seeing through this fukk shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This will go down as one of the biggest political blunders of all time. I still can’t get past the fact that those close to Biden thought they could get away with this weekend at Bernie’s bullshyt. I have to begrudgingly give you credit for seeing through this fukk shyt.
and EVEN if biden wins in november, it still ends in disaster :laff:

our best case scenario is biden winning, kamala stepping in, and getting her ass kicked in 2028 :laff:

:russ::laff: this guy is not making it until january 2029 :mindblown:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
and EVEN if biden wins in november, it still ends in disaster :laff:

our best case scenario is biden winning, kamala stepping in, and getting her ass kicked in 2028 :laff:

:russ::laff: this guy is not making it until january 2029 :mindblown:

Let's look at some of Paul A. Szypula's other tweets.

The Michael Leary account he posted on the last page is full of racist 'Black crime' tweets.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Thought experiment

According to the polls right now, there's a good chance Tester wins in MT and Brown wins in OH. WV is lost.

The Senate is 50-50... and let's say the Dems re-take the House.

But Trump wins.

Every nomination will be nuclear.

Lisa Murkowski and Jim Justice from WV would be the king makers in the U.S. Senate...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's look at some of Paul A. Szypula's other tweets.
why? i only posted the video of biden, after searching "jill biden video". what you're doing is not a legitimate response, it's a pathetic deflection attempt

the same biden who you aren't voting for, btw. because you want donald trump to win the election :hhh:so why do you even care, you disingenuous piece of shyt?

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude on CNN just made a good point. too many voters have seen their father or grandfather at the point in their life, exactly where biden is in his life :dead:

that's exactly why the debate hit so badly :mjcry:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It appears that the toothpaste is out of the tube in relation to the debate. This level of performance didn't just come from nowhere. If his faculties aren't there, there should have been real concern to just allow him to be a one term president and we run someone else. He already isn't that public and the worst thing in the world is that Biden has seemingly confirmed all of the noise that Fox has been spewing since forever about him.

Dems have a lot of work to do to clean this up. I'm voting for him regardless because we just can't do this GOP shyt anymore, especially with this buffoon at the top of their ticket but we can't handwave away from transpired last week. It was beyond horrific.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If his faculties aren't there, there should have been real concern to just allow him to be a one term president and we run someone else.
yep. this was a massive betrayal of the party, arguably the country, by everyone around Biden

the debate exposed what they've been hiding since the midterms. this guy is cooked