WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
CNN has gone straight past biden's appearance today, to talking about the debate again :mjlol:

i don't know if this bell can be un-rung. he never should have been in this race. and now, no matter how much you hate trump, that fact is firmly pressed into everyone's conscience
CNN wants trump back so bad.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This man spoke for five minutes and is then going to take a four day weekend. This man does not want this country to succeed
He can do that lazy shyt during the pandemic, he should be on the road damn near daily rn

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: You have a unhealthy obsession finding these random burner accounts for LGBT stuff.
it wasn't a random burner account. i couldn't post the real account, because people would cry about it :dead:

anyway, i'm glad to see the Dems trying to stay competitive in North Carolina :mjlol: i'm embarrassed to say i thought it might flip

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
were gonna find out

Here’s the problem

If you get rid of him you’re giving someone else just a few months to campaign and all of the polling shows the other potential candidates are polling even worse then Biden against Trump

You have a VP with a historically low approval rating. You got a guy who looks like the character from American Psycho who has no chance in the rust belt and is the poster boy for ruining California wheter fairly or unfairly

They’re is no good answer to any of this

I agree there's no good answer. But this election is unique because both candidates are so unpopular.

Biden is poling below "generic Democrat" in swing states. There's literally an incumbency disadvantage. So normally, yeah, it would be a bad idea for someone to drop out this close to the election, but in this circumstance I just feel like not being Trump or Biden and not having their baggage might be a bigger advantage than more time to build a campaign.

"I'm under 70, not Biden or Trump, and didn't sponsor a genocide :gladbron: " would probably get more votes than Biden's :flabbynsick: campaign events

:mjlol: You have a unhealthy obsession finding these random burner accounts for LGBT stuff.

Dude somehow has an infinite supply of tweets of random LGBT activities we're supposed to care or be outraged about :mjlol:

But say something about kids being massacred in Gaza and you get told to stop being a crybaby :francis:

Last edited: