WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I agree there's no good answer. But this election is unique because both candidates are so unpopular.

Biden is poling below "generic Democrat" in swing states. There's literally an incumbency disadvantage. So normally, yeah, it would be a bad idea for someone to drop out this close to the election, but in this circumstance I just feel like not being Trump or Biden and not having their baggage might be a bigger advantage than more time to build a campaign.

"I'm under 70, not Biden or Trump, and didn't sponsor a genocide :gladbron: " would probably get more votes than Biden's :flabbynsick: campaign events

Dude somehow has an infinite supply of tweets of random LGBT activities we're supposed to care or be outraged about :mjlol:

But say something about kids being massacred in Gaza and you get told to stop being a crybaby :francis:
Here this fool go, he done came back from the shadow realm to post :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude somehow has an infinite supply of tweets of random LGBT activities we're supposed to care or be outraged about :mjlol:

But say something about kids being massacred in Gaza and you get told to stop being a crybaby :francis:
the Dems aren't openly running on kids being massacred in Gaza :francis:

actually, despite the lies of disgruntled left wing idiots, that has less than nothing to do with the Democratic party. and everything to do with Israel and Netanyahu; a foreign politician, in a foreign country

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
know what would be the ideal scenario, but would never happen? :dead:

-Biden resigns
-Kamala serves out his term
-the Dems name a whole new ticket at the convention

kills a lotta birds. Biden is gone, and takes all his negatives with him, plus we have a mentally competent president for the next 6 months. Kamala is the first female president, and didn't get "passed over". Dems get to name the best ticket to beat trump in november

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
know what would be the ideal scenario, but would never happen? :dead:

-Biden resigns
-Kamala serves out his term
-the Dems name a whole new ticket at the convention

kills a lotta birds. Biden is gone, and takes all his negatives with him, plus we have a mentally competent president for the next 6 months. Kamala is the first female president, and didn't get "passed over". Dems get to name the best ticket to beat trump in november
What about Harris/Bernie ticket? I think that would completely unify the left

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You see it.

He hates trans people almost as much as he hates brown people. :yeshrug:

Almost as if he hates anyone who isn't a cis white man :mjpls:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see it.

He hates trans people almost as much as he hates brown people. :yeshrug:

Almost as if he hates anyone who isn't a cis white man :mjpls:
:mjlol:i'm under no obligation to go along with your weird, far left fakkitry

by the way, i'm voting for biden in november. who are you voting for?

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The disease infected a lot of his supporters too. They spent so long insisting that only Biden could win, they actually started to believe it. When in reality the entire narrative was just some bullshyt to get Bernie out of the paint because they don't like economic progressivism.

Facts. Let it never be forgotten that the liberals gave us Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Biden in 2024.

If Obama wasn’t such a gifted politician, Hilary would have cost us the 2008 election.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bums don’t even see the media was peddling this bullshyt when it was Hillary running… Same fukkin play book but don’t say shyt about trumps mush brain losing it

C’mon breh. Only MAGA believed those stories. Whereas, we all witnessed a senile Biden try to string together sentences.