WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
If you believe the Harris campaign sought out the Cheneys for their endorsement instead of realizing that Liz Cheney plans to have her foot on Trumps neck everyway she can - you haven't been paying attention the last few years.

There is no quid-pro-quo here and no one is under the assumptions that a historically Republican family is ever going to openly endorse or support a democrat again after ousting Trump. Nothing cozy here.

The Republican party not only stood by and watched her get ushered out of congress, they helped. All you have to do is know who her father is to understand what type of time she's on.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
If you believe the Harris campaign sought out the Cheneys for their endorsement instead of realizing that Liz Cheney plans to have her foot on Trumps neck everyway she can - you haven't been paying attention the last few years.

There is no quid-pro-quo here and no one is under the assumptions that a historically Republican family is ever going to openly endorse or support a democrat again after ousting Trump. Nothing cozy here.

The Republican party not only stood by and watched her get ushered out of congress, they helped. All you have to do is know who her father is to understand what type of time she's on.
I just don’t know if it will have any tangible impact. Cheney got like 29 percent in her last race for going against Trump.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don’t know if it will have any tangible impact. Cheney got like 29 percent in her last race for going against Trump.
the thing is, all those republicans voted for trump in 2016/2020 :yeshrug: liz cheney, conway, kinzinger, etc. and at least a few thousand of their supporters, here and there

so for trump to lose them isn't insignificant. he's not in position to lose a single vote

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
They call it Coachella. I don't know what the hell that is.

*several people in crowd chuckle*

I don't know what it means!

*maybe one person claps*

And I don't think anyone knows what it means.

*no one says anything*
All I know is nobody more talented than me has ever come to Coachella

*the crowd laughs thinking he’s joking*

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yeah, in Wyoming, one of the most Republican states in the country.

Liz Cheney's endorsement is not meant to appeal to people in Wyoming; it's meant to appeal to anti-Trump Republicans and moderate suburbanites in the swing states (Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, North Carolina, and Arizona).