WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Or maybe the Middle East isn’t the end all be all for us in deciding who to vote for?

Yea I suppose if that’s the only issue important to you then both are as bad but if you are someone who give a sh1t about ANYTHING else then just the Middle East yes Trump is much worse
He claims to be a leftist but is completely ignoring what the Trump Supreme Court is doing by rolling back leftist progress from the last 50 years.

If project 2025 goes in effect it’ll take decades to rebuild the federal government just to get back to where we are now.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He claims to be a leftist but is completely ignoring what the Trump Supreme Court is doing by rolling back leftist progress from the last 50 years.

If project 2025 goes in effect it’ll take decades to rebuild the federal government just to get back to where we are now.

I stand by my claim that most are doing this because they either think this will push Dems further left if Trump wins and/or this is revenge for Bernie

I refuse to believe because of the Middle East there willing to let everyone else here burn including groups they claim to care about

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I feel like you're overestimating the amount of "Biden loyalists" and "Harris loyalists" that exist.

Most people just wanted Trump out and were like ":yeshrug: I guess Biden is the safest best since he's a moderate old white guy".

Not sure I've ever met anybody that just passionately loves Biden or Kamala :heh:

Yeah, gonna need a better source than that :heh: most likely cap
Biden has been in the party for 50 years. He has people that have been working for him since the 80's and 90's. He does have loyalists.

And if you think black women are just going to stand by and be ok with Newsom or Whitmer taking the nomination from Harris, it won't go down like that.

There is no kumbaya moment that could come from this.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Or maybe the Middle East isn’t the end all be all for us in deciding who to vote for?

Yea I suppose if that’s the only issue important to you then both are as bad but if you are someone who give a sh1t about ANYTHING else then just the Middle East yes Trump is much worse
If Biden wasn't aiding and abetting a genocide I would have no problem supporting him even if he was a walking corpse. I would make the argument that even if this alternative reality non-genocidal Biden literally died it would make more sense to vote for Dead Biden over Trump because his administration would be better than Trump's. What I'm referencing is the complete myopia displayed by the person who would consider Cornel West a c00n because he ran third party against Biden. It's a product of Trump Derangement Syndrome. All historical context and nuance completely eradicated and reacting like a stuck bull when the orange matador's cape is flashed in front of their face. It's the same blind immaturity that leads someone to pretending like Joe Biden isn't structurally damaged as a candidate and lash out at people pointing out the reality of the situation.

King Kreole

Daps
Your lost in the sauce alias was more sane. What happened?
james-mcavoy-split.gif

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden has been in the party for 50 years. He has people that have been working for him since the 80's and 90's. He does have loyalists.

And if you think black women are just going to stand by and be ok with Newsom or Whitmer taking the nomination from Harris, it won't go down like that.

There is no kumbaya moment that could come from this.

You’re not wrong the problem is Kamala’s approval rating is historically bad it’s been that way since she lost the primaries. She probably shouldn’t have been the VP to begin with but what’s done is done so they’re screwed

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden wasn't aiding and abetting a genocide I would have no problem supporting him even if he was a walking corpse. I would make the argument that even if this alternative reality non-genocidal Biden literally died it would make more sense to vote for Dead Biden over Trump because his administration would be better than Trump's. What I'm referencing is the complete myopia displayed by the person who would consider Cornel West a c00n because he ran third party against Biden. It's a product of Trump Derangement Syndrome. All historical context and nuance completely eradicated and reacting like a stuck bull when the orange matador's cape is flashed in front of their face. It's the same blind immaturity that leads someone to pretending like Joe Biden isn't structurally damaged as a candidate and lash out at people pointing out the reality of the situation.

We’re in bed with Israel I don’t care who the president is nobody is totally going against them it won’t ever happen in our lifetime

So why not help people in this country and vote against Trump?

Because for the marginalized groups here he is the MUCH worse candidate

King Kreole

Daps
I refuse to believe because of the Middle East there willing to let everyone else here burn including groups they claim to care about
I am on the record as hoping Biden (or whoever the Dems put up) beats Trump. I'm just not willing to step on the corpse of 6 year old Hind Rajab to do so. I'm not mad at people who can somehow block out her screams and cries to reward Biden for assisting in her murder in the name of hypothetical future harms, it's the people who refuse to acknowledge her blood - and the blood of thousands of her classmates - soaking their ballot that I cannot tolerate.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sorry, but with all due respect, this just isn't the time for that shyt :yeshrug: kamala is owed nothing. this is about winning

if she polled like michelle, i'd want her as the nominee. but the reality is that she doesn't. IF the dems do this, which they probably won't anyway, it cannot be kamala
Its a hard pill to swallow but you're right. Kamala will get washed in a general election against Trump.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Media gonna start juelzing when Trump is sentenced to jail time
Here's what's going to happen. On Monday, the Supreme Court denies Trump's immunity claim. If they could have given it to him they would have done so already. The fact that they have waited until the last days of their session shows they are going to shut it down or send it back to the courts. Trump will go into victim mode the likes we have never seen. Biden will clean up the mess made...oh don't misunderstand me. He deserves the ridicule. But he doesn't deserve removal. The reaction to that debate is completely overblown. And like all overblown reactions it'll die off when heads get cooler. But while he's doing that the media will barely cover it because they'll be refocused on Trump's fresh new antics. Because with that immunity nonsense out of the way his other charges will crank up like it's nobody's business. The last gift they gave him was that Jan. 6th decision a few days ago.

Edit : Pelosi said the man stays. If Pelosi says he stays he stays. I don't think folks understand the political history and power she carries. Same with Biden, really but I'd say she has more power than even him by a long mile. He was a senator but she comes from a long line of Democrats. If Biden gets pushed out I'd be shocked as hell. I say he is staying. And I still say Democrats cut up in November.