WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Biden stepping down would create such chaos that it would guarantee Trump wins the election.

-Biden loyalists (both insiders and voters) will feel betrayed by the party for running the sitting President off and will say fukk it.
-If VP Harris isn't the nominee, black liberal women would be ready to burn down the party.
-Many people correctly believe Harris cannot win a national election, therefore they would try to get Newsom or Whitmer which would hurt Harris's position.

Harris cannot win a national election, and whoever is the nominee would have a fractured voter base full of hurt feelings and anger, no unity, and a diminished anti-Trump coalition.

Maybe Ismail Haniyeh and Yahya Sinwar are available

they have name recognition and are popular with the left/youth

:yeshrug:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden stepping down would create such chaos that it would guarantee Trump wins the election.

-Biden loyalists (both insiders and voters) will feel betrayed by the party for running the sitting President off and will say fukk it.
-If VP Harris isn't the nominee, black liberal women would be ready to burn down the party.
-Many people correctly believe Harris cannot win a national election, therefore they would try to get Newsom or Whitmer which would hurt Harris's position.

Harris cannot win a national election, and whoever is the nominee would have a fractured voter base full of hurt feelings and anger, no unity, and a diminished anti-Trump coalition.

There are no "Biden loyalists." This has been discussed since 2020.

Any 'K-Hive' stans will pout for a while, but will inevitably get over it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We’re in bed with Israel I don’t care who the president is nobody is totally going against them it won’t ever happen in our lifetime

So why not help people in this country and vote against Trump?

Because for the marginalized groups here he is the MUCH worse candidate
Because most of the people you’re arguing with either don’t live here or they have good jobs and don’t believe they’ll feel harm from a Trump presidency.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Here's what's going to happen. On Monday, the Supreme Court denies Trump's immunity claim. If they could have given it to him they would have done so already. The fact that they have waited until the last days of their session shows they are going to shut it down or send it back to the courts. Trump will go into victim mode the likes we have never seen. Biden will clean up the mess made...oh don't misunderstand me. He deserves the ridicule. But he doesn't deserve removal. The reaction to that debate is completely overblown. And like all overblown reactions it'll die off when heads get cooler. But while he's doing that the media will barely cover it because they'll be refocused on Trump's fresh new antics. Because with that immunity nonsense out of the way his other charges will crank up like it's nobody's business. The last gift they gave him was that Jan. 6th decision a few days ago.

Edit : Pelosi said the man stays. If Pelosi says he stays he stays. I don't think folks understand the political history and power she carries. Same with Biden, really but I'd say she has more power than even him by a long mile. He was a senator but she comes from a long line of Democrats. If Biden gets pushed out I'd be shocked as hell. I say he is staying. And I still say Democrats cut up in November.
What damage will the other charges do that 34 felonies didn't? Trump's criminality is baked into his character and brand at this point. No one is going to be shocked at more charges. Praying for these legalities to kill off Trump smacks of unjustified faith in the justice and goodness of our institutions to save us from the villainous Trump. It comes from the same brains that gave us Mueller mania. The 34 felonies was the best killshot Dems had in terms of turning the tide of public opinion against Trump. Biden's disastrous debate has already superseded it.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
There are no "Biden loyalists." This has been discussed since 2020.

Any 'K-Hive' stans will pout for a while, but will inevitably get over it.
Just because he isn't a megastar like Reagan, Clinton, Obama and Trump, doesn't mean he has zero loyalists. I actually think seniors (who by the way, actually vote) would be more loyal to Biden and wouldn't support Harris.

There are many voters who would be pissed off that they didn't have a say in who the nominee was.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
:mjlol: Headline vs Article
K0eyTmf.png

Is this another example of the mainstream media being is in the tank for Trump?
UmusyKg.png
Democrat establishment knows people don't read

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:pachaha:

I see we’ve gone full circle back to we need to do what progressives want because there is no way the loyal dem base would vote against our preferred guy.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:

I see we’ve gone full circle back to we need to do what progressives want because there is no way the loyal dem base would vote against our preferred guy.
They are hoping Biden gets out so there can sneak in their guy who lost in the primaries. They ain't slick.