WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:comeon:

In 1893, Grover Cleveland secretly had cancer surgery, after which he was incapacitated for a time and kept from public view.

Woodrow Wilson envisaged a permanent American imprint on democracy in world affairs through participation in the League of Nations. Amid these defining events, Wilson suffered a major ischemic stroke on October 2, 1919, which left him incapacitated.
What the fukk does this have to do with anything?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden stepping down would create such chaos that it would guarantee Trump wins the election.

-Biden loyalists (both insiders and voters) will feel betrayed by the party for running the sitting President off and will say fukk it.
-If VP Harris isn't the nominee, black liberal women would be ready to burn down the party.
-Many people correctly believe Harris cannot win a national election, therefore they would try to get Newsom or Whitmer which would hurt Harris's position.

Harris cannot win a national election, and whoever is the nominee would have a fractured voter base full of hurt feelings and anger, no unity, and a diminished anti-Trump coalition.
i disagree. all kamala has to do is go along with it :yeshrug:

"biden loyalists" arent sitting out from stopping donald trump, only the Lose For Gaza idiots on the far left are doing that

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What the fukk does this have to do with anything?

meaning that in history a president was incapable of being president so the VP had to take over and in the kennedy assassination that was a hard truth...:mjlol:

bottom line is that if biden doesnt step down now and if he has a stroke or dies in office VP will take over anyways... BUT he can step down beforehand to put the country FIRST :comeon:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
i disagree. all kamala has to do is go along with it :yeshrug:

"biden loyalists" arent sitting out from stopping donald trump, only the Lose For Gaza idiots on the far left are doing that
Kamala's ego, ambition and pride will not allow her to step aside. She wants to be President. And she will lose the election either in 2024 or 2028.

Also, there would be middle of the road or conversative white people that would vote for Biden, but not vote for Harris. That's what I mean by saying the anti-Trump coalition would diminish.
meaning that in history a president was incapable of being president so the VP had to take over and in the kennedy assassination that was a hard truth...:mjlol:

bottom line is that if biden doesnt step down now and if he has a stroke or dies in office VP will take over anyways... BUT he can step down beforehand to put the country FIRST :comeon:
This literally has nothing to do with what I was saying.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This literally has nothing to do with what I was saying.

So what are you saying bruh???:mjgrin: the president being incapable of discharging the duties of the president is a big deal. he CAN step down...:manny: he just doesnt want to. you really want a diane fiestein situation again?:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala's ego, ambition and pride will not allow her to step aside. She wants to be President. And she will lose the election either in 2024 or 2028.
so what's she gonna do? openly sulk about it, and claim the dems fukked her over? she's an adult, i think she has more character than that

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
so what's she gonna do? openly sulk about it, and claim the dems fukked her over? she's an adult, i think she has more character than that
She doesn't have to say anything. Her supporters (elected officials, those in the liberal media and voters) will do the talking for her.

Elie is saying what thousands of black women will say for her. Do you remember that whole K-Hive shyt in 2020? It will resurface with a vengeance.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon Stewart’s TDS return episode just appeared on my timeline.

It is a reminder that liberals ain’t shyt. When that episode dropped four months ago, they killed Him in the media. He was called a both sider, washed and even MAGA. Turns out he was just ahead of the curve as usual.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She doesn't have to say anything. Her supporters (elected officials, those in the liberal media and voters) will do the talking for her.

Elie is saying what thousands of black women will say for her. Do you remember that whole K-Hive shyt in 2020? It will resurface with a vengeance.

sorry, but with all due respect, this just isn't the time for that shyt :yeshrug: kamala is owed nothing. this is about winning

if she polled like michelle, i'd want her as the nominee. but the reality is that she doesn't. IF the dems do this, which they probably won't anyway, it cannot be kamala

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
sorry, but with all due respect, this just isn't the time for that shyt :yeshrug: kamala is owed nothing. this is about winning

if she polled like michelle, i'd want her as the nominee. but the reality is that she doesn't. IF the dems do this, which they probably won't anyway, it cannot be kamala
I agree with you. Kamala has no business being the nominee at any point in time. But selecting Newsom or Whitmer will rip apart the party.

I just don't think the importance of making sure Trump isn't President again would be enough to overcome the rage and division inside the Democrat party from Biden loyalists and Harris loyalists after an emotional/intense contested nomination process.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you. Kamala has no business being the nominee at any point in time. But selecting Newsom or Whitmer will rip apart the party.

I just don't think the importance of making sure Trump isn't President again would be enough to overcome the rage and division inside the Democrat party from Biden loyalists and Harris loyalists after an emotional/intense contested nomination process.
it wouldnt even be contested in front of the public :yeshrug: "we looked at all the data, and picked the best way forward". everyone puts on a confident face, and campaigns on beating trump

because honestly..i'm really not confident that this guy can do a second term til hes 86 :dead: its not even just about this election. it's about not getting stuck with kamala for '28, too