WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For now, the only thing that really matters is keeping Trump out. So the only relevant question is, which matchup is least likely to result in Trump winning?

Biden vs. Trump?
Harris vs. Trump?
Some other more popular Democrat vs. Trump?

If Biden is the best chance of keeping Trump out, he should stay. If he isn't, then he should go. Anybody's feelings about it are irrelevant.

So who does have the best chance vs. Trump? It's debatable but I'm not going to sit here and ignore Biden's consistently terrible polling.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

The anger among Democrats was made evident on Sunday when John Morgan, a top Democratic donor who is close to Mr. Biden’s brother Frank, publicly blamed the advisers who managed the president’s debate preparations, citing by name Ron Klain, Anita Dunn and Bob Bauer.

“Biden has for too long been fooled by the value of Anita Dunn and her husband,” Mr. Morgan wrote on social media. “They need to go … TODAY. The grifting is gross. It was political malpractice.”

He elaborated in a subsequent interview. “It would be like if you took a prizefighter who was going to have a title fight and put him in a sauna for 15 hours then said, ‘Go fight,’” he said. “I believe that the debate is solely on Ron Klain, Bob Bauer and Anita Dunn.”

this is fukking wild. one of my boys who is at least 15 years older than me, and a sharp guy, works with Williams and Connelly, Jones Day, that type of shyt, he said this back in August 2023. Used that exact term. Malpractice. Said it over and over.

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
There are no "Biden loyalists." This has been discussed since 2020.

Any 'K-Hive' stans will pout for a while, but will inevitably get over it.
Just because he isn't a megastar like Reagan, Clinton, Obama and Trump, doesn't mean he has zero loyalists. I actually think seniors (who by the way, actually vote) would be more loyal to Biden and wouldn't support Harris.

There are many voters who would be pissed off that they didn't have a say in who the nominee was.
The mistake here is thinking this decision has anything to do with the voting public and their proclivities. This is a completely inside baseball DC apparatchik affair. The loyalists in question aren't voters, they're Biden staffers and DC lobbyists who have done work to burrow into the Biden network, who will have their pride of place threatened when the big man kicks it. It's the same thing that happened with Feinstein. They were wheeling her corpse around because her staffers would be replaced if she had to go. The opposing force would be Kamala/Newsom/Whoever's staffers gunning for the top spots in the DC power circle. DC doesn't operate on democracy or the will of the people, it's an influence trading racket run by insiders. The voters don't matter, especially not now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

The anger among Democrats was made evident on Sunday when John Morgan, a top Democratic donor who is close to Mr. Biden’s brother Frank, publicly blamed the advisers who managed the president’s debate preparations, citing by name Ron Klain, Anita Dunn and Bob Bauer.

“Biden has for too long been fooled by the value of Anita Dunn and her husband,” Mr. Morgan wrote on social media. “They need to go … TODAY. The grifting is gross. It was political malpractice.”

He elaborated in a subsequent interview. “It would be like if you took a prizefighter who was going to have a title fight and put him in a sauna for 15 hours then said, ‘Go fight,’” he said. “I believe that the debate is solely on Ron Klain, Bob Bauer and Anita Dunn.”

this is fukking wild

the snake begins to eat itself...:mjgrin: and the hidden hand starts to get exposed...

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
bill o reilly of all people making that claim is weird but he's putting his neck on the line with that statement and this is after reports of biden and his family meeting with democrat officials and his family to make a decision on his future.

if biden steps down then gavin newsom should step up. he has the best chance at beating trump right now.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game plan is simple. Biden is the nominee unless he says otherwise. If he can't go, Harris is the nominee, and I would pick one of Democrat Governors from a swing state as the VP. Anything else leads to too much chaos. Stay the course. The machine is in place and the American voter has ADHD.

That said, I still want both candidates given a mental competency exam. I think Biden preforms better than Trump. Biden has had 3 years of annual exams by the best doctors on the planet. If he was so far gone, Harris would be President by now, because there is no way you can hide something like that in the age of social media and 24 hour news networks.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The game plan is simple. Biden is the nominee unless he says otherwise. If he can't go, Harris is the nominee, and I would pick one of Democrat Governors from a swing state as the VP. Anything else leads to too much chaos. Stay the course. The machine is in place and the American voter has ADHD.

That said, I still want both candidates given a mental competency exam. I think Biden preforms better than Trump. Biden has had 3 years of annual exams by the best doctors on the planet. If he was so far gone, Harris would be President by now, because there is no way you can hide something like that in the age of social media and 24 hour news networks.

by some accounts, this is exactly what has been going on.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He claims to be a leftist but is completely ignoring what the Trump Supreme Court is doing by rolling back leftist progress from the last 50 years.

If project 2025 goes in effect it’ll take decades to rebuild the federal government just to get back to where we are now.

Leftist in America think its a good thing those are happening

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

From the article.

In an interview, Brazile said that her reaction to the calls that she has been getting since the debate with people inquiring about other candidates is: “How the f**k are you going to put all these white people ahead of Kamala?”

Backers of other possible candidates acknowledge that the internal feelings of deference toward her would be widespread and hard to overcome, and fears about the backlash among Black and women voters from ditching her would run extremely high.

It isn't just me saying this. Democrats know this too. :francis:

A contested nomination process would make the 15 rounds it took to elect McCarthy as Speaker, and the 3 weeks it took to select his replacement look like child's play. The Dems would not recover.

It would be the 1968 convention all over.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
From the article.

It isn't just me saying this. Democrats know this too. :francis:

A contested nomination process would make the 15 rounds it took to elect McCarthy as Speaker, and the 3 weeks it took to select his replacement look like child's play. The Dems would not recover.

It would be the 1968 convention all over.