WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden had no idea he was on a debate stage in Atlanta Georgia? Had no idea who any of the people who were talking to him were and what they were asking him?

Y'all are hilarious.
He was asked a question about abortion and started rambling about migrants :gucci:

Just say you didn't watch the debate :camby:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
If Biden steps down Harris/Buttigeg as a continuation of the Biden administration is the only answer.

Nobody can properly articulate why they don’t like Harris which is probably a good thing.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of bothside sounding n-gga's in this thread, must be getting close to election time :mjlol:

When July 11th comes around and old boy gets sentenced that will be the newest shining object you can chase around. Then sleepy joes performance will be long forgotten by the microwave minded Americans

Yall like to make fun of MAGA, but denial of Biden’s mental decline is on par with MAGA’s denial of the election results.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Is anyone surprised biden has deteriorated? His DoD has been running all communication for the past year and half without little to no input from him publicly. Only the delusional thought otherwise

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He was asked a question about abortion and started rambling about migrants :gucci:

Oh noooOOes, he rambled himself into an unrelated topic. He should suspend his campaign, matter of fact he should step down as president for the remainder of the term.

The Democrat party as a whole is embarrassing now more than ever, from top to bottom. I don't even blame the voters anymore, I blame the establishment. They've been floating a Biden challenger being healthy for democracy prior to the primaries and now they're spearheading the Biden should step down movement.

Whether it's Biden has been in decline for a while or the fact Biden was the necessity choice and not the desired choice in 2020, it looks weak. Looking at 2025-2026, the amount of consequential topics that could change the landscape of law and life in this country:

Project 2025
Potential SCOTUS vacancies
The precursor to dismantling corporate regulations
Trump tax cuts expiration
Abortion/Contraception rights
Israel and Gaza
Ukraine and Russia

I can't think of more of a reason to circle the wagons and project strength around the incumbent than now. Even if you have to put a plan in place to let him gracefully step aside AFTER the election. The party continues to run away from wielding power to the detriment of the citizens of this country.

The current campaign of some on the party, a lot of you here and voters around the country to force Biden to step down is a major mistake. It gives the GOP an easier mission than getting a felon elected, further divide the Democrats.

My HL tenure has ran long enough to see myself become the villain.

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup:He was asked a question about abortion and started rambling about migrants :gucci:

Who apparently get raped by their brothers and sisters :huhldup:

He took a layup question about abortion and turned it on himself giving Trump a layup on immigration allowing him to avoid having to talk about abortion