WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yall like to make fun of MAGA, but denial of Biden’s mental decline is on par with MAGA’s denial of the election results.
I know I ain't in denial, I definitely know that Biden is a bad candidate, but like I said in the locker room political threads, I'd rather have weekend at bernie's than the little ass kid from the twilight zone in office.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised his staff are leaking sh1t
Because they know Biden is cooked and they can't hide or justify it anymore. :manny:

Otherwise they would have kept their mouths shut out of fear of losing their jobs. Even if another Dem replaced Biden and won, 99% of them would be getting fired.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I know I ain't in denial, I definitely know that Biden is a bad candidate, but like I said in the locker room political threads, I'd rather have weekend at bernie's than the little ass kid from the twilight zone in office.
@Robbie3000 is voting for c00nell West. He’s already made peace with Trump being back in office.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Robbie3000 is voting for c00nell West. He’s already made peace with Trump being back in office.

I wouldn’t call it made peace I would say progressives are downright rooting for Trump and giddy about this

Like I said before they honestly believe a Trump presidency will force the Dems further left and will give progressives more of a chance to win the primaries

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actions speaks louder then words. I don’t care what think pieces he wrote in the past. His direct actions are leading to the immiseration of black people and minorities by helping Trump get back in office

I wouldn’t call it made peace I would say progressives are downright rooting for Trump and giddy about this

Like I said before they honestly believe a Trump presidency will force the Dems further left and will give progressives more of a chance to win the primaries

You liberals are shameless in your entitlement.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Hopefully his family is begging him to step down right now. It would be the most patriotic thing to do.

In this particular circumstance I don't think Dem voters would be mad if the DNC swapped him out for someone with less baggage. His entire argument last time was that he was best positioned to beat Trump. If that's no longer true I don't see the upside to him staying in. Maybe we could even get a non-Zionist to replace him.

Even if he beats Trump he'll have to spend the entire next term being accused of senility.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Hopefully his family is begging him to step down right now. It would be the most patriotic thing to do.

In this particular circumstance I don't think Dem voters would be mad if the DNC swapped him out for someone with less baggage. His entire argument last time was that he was best positioned to beat Trump. If that's no longer true I don't see the upside to him staying in. Maybe we could even get a non-Zionist to replace him.

Even if he beats Trump he'll have to spend the entire next term being accused of senility.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden stepping down would create such chaos that it would guarantee Trump wins the election.

-Biden loyalists (both insiders and voters) will feel betrayed by the party for running the sitting President off and will say fukk it.
-If VP Harris isn't the nominee, black liberal women would be ready to burn down the party.
-Many people correctly believe Harris cannot win a national election, therefore they would try to get Newsom or Whitmer which would hurt Harris's position.

Harris cannot win a national election, and whoever is the nominee would have a fractured voter base full of hurt feelings and anger, no unity, and a diminished anti-Trump coalition.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Biden stepping down would create such chaos that it would guarantee Trump wins the election.

-Biden loyalists will feel betrayed by the party and will say fukk it.
-If VP Harris isn't the nominee, black liberal women would be ready to burn down the party.
-Many people correctly believe Harris cannot win a national election, therefore they would try to get Newsom or Whitmer which would hurt Harris's position.

Harris cannot win a national election, and whoever the nominee would be would have a fractured voter base full of hurt feelings and anger, no unity, and a diminished anti-Trump coalition.

:comeon:

In 1893, Grover Cleveland secretly had cancer surgery, after which he was incapacitated for a time and kept from public view.

Woodrow Wilson envisaged a permanent American imprint on democracy in world affairs through participation in the League of Nations. Amid these defining events, Wilson suffered a major ischemic stroke on October 2, 1919, which left him incapacitated.