WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Trump called Biden a Palestinian.
How do you pro-Palestine crowd who are thinking about sitting this election out feel about it?
Would be awesome if the alternative wasn't just speaking derogatorily about Palestinians but also actively aiding and abetting the actual genocide against them.

Biden parrots Zionist propaganda about Pallywood and said Palestinians lie about the scores of their own dead and demonizes the domestic Pro-Palestinian protests, but Trump using Palestinian as a slur is a new low and disgusting slur that...came out of nowhere?

This is the perverse nature of current-era politics. Race to the bottom. Biden's inhumane politics means Liberals mobilize to stand by their man and defend the indefensible, but when Trump is in power he gives Liberals the green light to magically start finding their humanity. Exact same dynamic with the border. Kids in cages makes Trump Hitler but Biden continuing the policy makes it just a normal American way of life, nothing to see here. If Trump wins and simply continues Biden's policies, I wouldn't be surprised to see Schatz and Schumer and Jeffries and the rest of the Democrats starts wearing keffiyehs on the Senate and House floor calling for Trump to be investigated by the ICC as well as Netanyahu.

Trump is a corrosive piece of shyt but Biden completely fails to provide a moral alternative.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess that looks better than the Clinton one. They made Clinton look like somebody from X-Files or some shyt.

Clinton is right behind Obama as the most gifted politician this century. How dare you compare him to a senile old man who even at his best couldn’t win the nomination.

Y'all need to face reality. This man does not belong in the White House.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Clinton is right behind Obama as the most gifted politician this century. How dare you compare him to a senile old man who even at his best couldn’t win the nomination.

Y'all need to face reality. This man does not belong in the White House.
WTF are you talking about. Where in my post did I compare him to Clinton?

Yesterday I was actually looking for a tweet in this thread from Lawrence O'Donnell where he posted the polls in the 92 election that showed Clinton way down at this point in time and how he came back to win. I wanted to respond to that person and say that Clinton was a once in a generation politician that had the skills to make that comeback. It has zero relevance to this situation.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
There are gonna be some good and bad polls and the only guarantee is that the scotus will continue to disappoint.

Biden obviously didn't do well in the debates but Trump still lied his ass off while also shytting on Latinos, Palestinians, and black (jobs) with confidence.