WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Trump called Biden a Palestinian.
How do you pro-Palestine crowd who are thinking about sitting this election out feel about it?
Biden had a chance to gain some favor with Palestinians and he failed miserably. He could have asked Trump what does that mean exactly? Then say Palestinians are good, honorable people that just want innocent people to stop getting killed which is why I'm working with the different parties to get a ceasefire going.

Trump gave Biden so many openings for Biden to destroy him and Biden failed to take most of them. And the ones he attempted such as January 6 which should have been a layup, he failed at that too. Unbelievable shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump gave Biden so many openings for Biden to destroy him and Biden failed to take most of them. And the ones he attempted such as January 6 which should have been a layup, he failed at that too. Unbelievable shyt.
that was the travesty of the debate. biden failed so many times to forcefully call trump on his bullshyt, because he just couldn't even physically keep up

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was the travesty of the debate. biden failed so many times to forcefully call trump on his bullshyt, because he just couldn't even physically keep up

Like when Trump said Dems are trying to cut social security which is BS it’s the total opposite but Biden was so out of it and flustered he couldn’t respond

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
BIden has Eminem levels of yes-men, who are terrified of him. You need to fire the whole team responsible for that debacle.

That was a masterclass in accentuating all of his weaknesses. But it was about a year ago in which CNN out loud basically said they were gonna start panning towards the center and center-right. They can't even impartial right. Bring back Chris Wallace. Everyone who agreed to this should be fired.

It's still crazy early though. But he can't pull off another one of these. Not a debate if Trump doesn't back off, nor a town hall.

CNN is losing viewers at a record pace. Cable is dying, sure.. but they aren't even getting 400K viewers a night sometimes in primetime. They have turned into a clickbait network. That's why c00n ass Van Jones is ramping up his crying and everyone is "freaking out" because they are fakin for clicks... it's over for CNN.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all in here letting this MAGA apologist cac triple post in this thread ? :mjlol: He's been waiting to show his true colors for a few years now :mjpls:
shutup, you emotional fakkit

imagine acting like wanting to swap out biden/harris for newsom/whitmer, which is completely justified by polling and biden's performance last night, for the purpose of BEATING TRUMP....makes you a trump supporter

you retarded or something, chief?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
shutup, you emotional fakkit

imagine acting like wanting to swap out biden/harris for newsom/whitmer, which is completely justified by polling and biden's performance last night, for the purpose of BEATING TRUMP....makes you a trump supporter

you retarded or something, chief?

The only one in here pedaling right wing talking points.....is you... and look at you trying to insult me, talk about emotional. :mjlol:

Clinton backed Biden 100%

Obama backed Biden 100%

You know what that means? All this "Dems are freaking out..." shyt you and the media are talking means ZERO... Obama and Clinton run the party. What they say, goes.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only one in here pedaling right wing talking points.....is you... and look at you trying to insult me, talk about emotional. :mjlol:

Clinton backed Biden 100%

Obama backed Biden 100%

You know what that means? All this "Dems are freaking out..." shyt you and the media are talking means ZERO... Obama and Clinton run the party. What they say, goes.
:scust: jesus, breh. get off your knees. how jealous are you of monica lewinsky?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More gay shyt from you instead of actual political discourse.... cacs love gay jokes... it's insane.

But anyway, tell me right now the words of Obama and Clinton mean nothing... Let's hear it... :jbhmm:
i don't give a fukk about what obama and clinton are saying :dahell: they're just two other men. and they're playing establishment stooge roles. i disagree with them

this isn't north korea. i'm allowed to dissent with retired presidents who get the same 1 vote in november as i do :laff:

Last edited: