WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
BIden has Eminem levels of yes-men, who are terrified of him. You need to fire the whole team responsible for that debacle.

That was a masterclass in accentuating all of his weaknesses. But it was about a year ago in which CNN out loud basically said they were gonna start panning towards the center and center-right. They can't even impartial right. Bring back Chris Wallace. Everyone who agreed to this should be fired.

It's still crazy early though. But he can't pull off another one of these. Not a debate if Trump doesn't back off, nor a town hall.
Cool vote for Trump

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How TF did you get that from what I posted?
apparently, listening to what we all saw with our own eyes and ears, and acknowledging it, makes you a suspected MAGA

unfortunately, after last night, the insecurity is understandable :huhldup:

i still cant believe biden is the one who demanded last night's debate :laff:all-time fukkup

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
BIden has Eminem levels of yes-men, who are terrified of him. You need to fire the whole team responsible for that debacle.

That was a masterclass in accentuating all of his weaknesses. But it was about a year ago in which CNN out loud basically said they were gonna start panning towards the center and center-right. They can't even impartial right. Bring back Chris Wallace. Everyone who agreed to this should be fired.

It's still crazy early though. But he can't pull off another one of these. Not a debate if Trump doesn't back off, nor a town hall.
:lupe:

Someone got fired?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
apparently, listening to what we all saw with our own eyes and ears, and acknowledging it, makes you a suspected MAGA

unfortunately, after last night, the insecurity is understandable :huhldup:

i still cant believe biden is the one who demanded last night's debate :laff:all-time fukkup
Biden can campaign from a nursing home he still beating Trump