WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You can tell all the Trump advisors told him was just chill a little. A little bit. Go to a 7/10. and that's all he did. I don't now what the fukk Biden's team told him. No one wants to hear those rambling stats and complicated deals. They don't even know what it means. CHIPS act and all that. I'm not saying the public is smart, they are not, but those are their voters. Those are the fukking average everyday man that all pols claim to fight for.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Newsom would lose

He’s got plenty of skeletons to come out

Plus his ex-wife is dating Donald Trump Jr.

That's fair. Yeah, Guillfoye. But, the thing is if this actually happened, there wouldn't be a lot of time for all those revelations and investigations. Just a few months.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell all the Trump advisors told him was just chill a little. A little bit. Go to a 7/10. and that's all he did. I don't now what the fukk Biden's team told him. No one wants to hear those rambling stats and complicated deals. They don't even know what it means. CHIPS act and all that. I'm not saying the public is smart, they are not, but those are their voters. Those are the fukking average everyday man that all pols claim to fight for.

I hate when republicans call Dems the “liberal elites” acting like they aren’t part of the elite class

But there is some truth to the Dems falling out of touch with the working class and poor the past decade

Not policy wise but culturally and in general I don’t think they have the pulse of the people as much as they used to which is why they do alot of out of touch goofy sh1t at times

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Newsom would lose

He’s got plenty of skeletons to come out

Plus his ex-wife is dating Donald Trump Jr.
I don't see how Newsom loses. His skeletons consist of him not wearing a mask at the french laundry. He's not afraid of Trump, is young, energetic, compassionate & looks the part. The one thing both sides agree on is they're tired of these really old candidates, I think it may be too late though; should've had Gavin as the nom from the beginning.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I don't see how Newsom loses. His skeletons consist of him not wearing a mask at the french laundry. He's not afraid of Trump, is young, energetic, compassionate & looks the part. The one thing both sides agree on is they're tired of these really old candidates, I think it may be too late though; should've had Gavin as the nom from the beginning.
The general electorate knows nothing about Gavin Newsom, I see no one was able to answer what they could possibly know about him outside of his homelessness problem and high cost of living?

I'm 100% on board the Newsom 2028 train because that will come with curating his image and his politics, along with introducing him to the electorate. You can not expect to throw him in this race and he magically beats Trump in a landslide. Do you all realize that the difference in a Biden vs Trump presidency relies on a group of moderate independents? How many of them do you think you're going to convince to vote for Newsom?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The general electorate knows nothing about Gavin Newsom, I see no one was able to answer what they could possibly know about him outside of his homelessness problem and high cost of living?

I'm 100% on board the Newsom 2028 train because that will come with curating his image and his politics, along with introducing him to the electorate. You can not expect to throw him in this race and he magically beats Trump in a landslide. Do you all realize that the difference in a Biden vs Trump presidency relies on a group of moderate independents? How many of them do you think you're going to convince to vote for Newsom?

I was making this argument all last year. But I had no idea Biden was so far gone. What we saw on Thursday is unprecedented. It was horrific. Abe Simpson is running for president for real.

I mean what are we doing here?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I was making this argument all last year. But I had no idea Biden was so far gone. What we saw on Thursday is unprecedented. It was horrific. Abe Simpson is running for president for real.

I mean what are we doing here?
Outside of being old as f*ck, what has Biden done that shows he can't continue as president?

Has he made a costly mistake with a foreign adversary or ally? Has he embarrassed the country on the world stage? Has he offended or ordered an unforgivable act against the people or a subset of people of this country?

What has Biden done that puts you in a panic outside of walking slow, messing up some words or rambling?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I am getting more pessimistic

The Senate map favors GOP.

Trump is doing the best he’s ever done in polls.

Thomas and Alito are old and looking to retire. A 2nd Trump term with narrow Senate majority is perfect timing for confirming 2 new SCOTUS justices in their 40s.

:snoop: We are screwed!!
Who is we? You’re screwed :mjlol:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Outside of being old as f*ck, what has Biden done that shows he can't continue as president?

Has he made a costly mistake with a foreign adversary or ally? Has he embarrassed the country on the world stage? Has he offended or ordered an unforgivable act against the people or a subset of people of this country?

What has Biden done that puts you in a panic outside of walking slow, messing up some words or rambling?
You can't be fukking serious? Being lucid and coherent is kinda of the fukking point of having the most important job in the world.

:dead:

You guys really want Trump back in office