WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are gonna be some good and bad polls and the only guarantee is that the scotus will continue to disappoint.

Biden obviously didn't do well in the debates but Trump still lied his ass off while also shytting on Latinos, Palestinians, and black (jobs) with confidence.

Yeah I don’t think it’s gonna hurt Biden as much as people think because Trump was …well himself which isn’t a good thing

The problem isn’t that Trump won over enough swing voters his way the problem is gonna be did Biden get enough of them to want to get out and vote for him and I doubt that very much

At this point the hope has to be that the swing voters desperately don’t want to see another four years of Trump and will reluctantly vote for Biden.. which is still possible

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
:mjlol: If the Polls come out next week with Biden doing better than Trump, I think we might have a Coli Crisis on our hands.
i would definitely become befuddled at how that performance won more people over... i'd have to say that people have ptsd about another trump term and thought, well it has to be biden because we can't go back to that again.....

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

GvBlvy.gif

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The thing is Democrat leadership are not listening to the voters. And the White House for sure isn't either. Those push backs from the press secretaries are bullshyt. Reminds me of Hope Hicks and the other Huckabbe one.

The "American people" voters, who have said Biden is too old for a long time. At least 2 years.

Not sure if Biden can win in November, but when people talk about party leaders being elitist and out of touch....i mean this seems like a strong example.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Newsom I think, picture him in that debate with Trump. Part of it is just the LOOK. It's the just the command of your words and communication.

whether this is just "Aaron Sorkin fan faction', I don't know. I think on some level, strong, transcendent moves can rally the Democratic Party out of this spiral.

It's potentially invigorating. and it shows they are LISTENING to the voters. and it's not just the NY Times elite. it's everyday people. People I know who aren't even political people watched, and they said what everyone is saying. He looked old. They felt bad for him.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Newsom I think, picture him in that debate with Trump. Part of it is just the LOOK. It's the just the command of your words and communication.

whether this is just "Aaron Sorkin fan faction', I don't know. I think on some level, strong, transcendent moves can rally the Democratic Party out of this spiral.

It's potentially invigorating.

Wes Moore??

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Watch you see the spanking the gop get come November and Trump…
I am getting more pessimistic

The Senate map favors GOP.

Trump is doing the best he’s ever done in polls.

Thomas and Alito are old and looking to retire. A 2nd Trump term with narrow Senate majority is perfect timing for confirming 2 new SCOTUS justices in their 40s.

:snoop: We are screwed!!

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Moore is probably not as ready for prime time as Newsom. But yeah. He's good. ANYONE almost would have been better.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

It's potentially invigorating. and it shows they are LISTENING to the voters. and it's not just the NY Times elite. it's everyday people. People I know who aren't even political people watched, and they said what everyone is saying. He looked old. They felt bad for him.
Newsom would lose

He’s got plenty of skeletons to come out

Plus his ex-wife is dating Donald Trump Jr.