WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've acknowledged that i was a fukking clown in 2016 for voting for gary johnson, and should have supported hillary. i was wrong :yeshrug:what's done is done

meanwhile, your bytch ass is openly, proudly refusing to vote against donald trump in 2024. this post is a poor attempt at a deflection from your current failure of character and intellect

but i guess i shouldnt be surprised that you can't differentiate between a biden and trump presidency, when you don't even know the difference between a man and a woman

You have nothing but disdain and contempt for progressives except when you need our votes. Then it’s, let’s hold hands and sing kumbaya. Shameless.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
what's your political alignment, fake weekend empathy for gaza aside?
Biden would've had my vote of he didn't become trump wrt to Palestine..instead of being the leader of the free world he got cucked and willingly let kids be slaughtered and lied about it. In that regard he's no different than Trump. He just says aw shucks when he's helping those bombs be dropped

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm old enough to remember when @the cac mamba was so disgusted by a trans man competing against a woman in sports, therefore invalidating his whole talking point and proving that he believes trans men are men.

He talks shyt on the coli, but he's repeatedly slipped up and exposed that he's a true trans ally. :salute:🙏🏿🏳️‍⚧️

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It reeks of fake piousness and being dishonest. Straight up performative theater. You would forsake your own country and livelihood for others that don't even share your belief, real or not.

I've pointed it before, both sides want the other dead. What exactly is Biden going to do? Stop selling weapons? They'll get them elsewhere. It's cute that people think that they can distill this down to this one incident.

This is international politics and diplomacy has long been thrown to the wayside. You have our two allies in the Middle East in Israel and Saudi Arabia (sometimes). On the other side, you have Iran and their Axis of Resistance with Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis. Hamas does a lot of their activity with the Palestinian Islamic Jihad. You have these militias attacking US interests in the Red Sea, trying to hurt/cripple the US. So that you know, 15% of international commerce and 30% of global container traffic flows through the Red Sea. Iran and these groups have an ideological hatred for the United States plus Iran gives these groups hundreds of millions of dollars annually. Syria is sympathetic to Iran. There is a reason why the US is there. All of this is fukked up, yeah but next to nobody is trying to end this with a diplomatic solution. Hamas wants Israel destroyed; Israel keeps Hamas under their thumb to an extent so that they can advance their settlement building and not have to talk peace talks, essentially using Hamas as the boogeyman.

Last I checked, it was the United States that created the three-stage peace plan that the parties are still considering. It takes a truly pompous and ignorant viewpoint on what is happening over there in the Middle East and make it black and white. There is a lot of gray and that doesn't mean that the US is handling all of it right either. However, why we are over there has implications on the world, not just the Middle East and someone has to do the dirty work. As the world's only superpower, that job falls to us.

Stopping a genocide by refusing to arm, fund and provide diplomatic cover for a despicable right wing regime is not a complicated ask at all.

That’s before we even get to the West as the root cause of these conflicts that you so conveniently left out.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
It reeks of fake piousness and being dishonest. Straight up performative theater. You would forsake your own country and livelihood for others that don't even share your belief, real or not.

I've pointed it before, both sides want the other dead. What exactly is Biden going to do? Stop selling weapons? They'll get them elsewhere. It's cute that people think that they can distill this down to this one incident.

This is international politics and diplomacy has long been thrown to the wayside. You have our two allies in the Middle East in Israel and Saudi Arabia (sometimes). On the other side, you have Iran and their Axis of Resistance with Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis. Hamas does a lot of their activity with the Palestinian Islamic Jihad. You have these militias attacking US interests in the Red Sea, trying to hurt/cripple the US. So that you know, 15% of international commerce and 30% of global container traffic flows through the Red Sea. Iran and these groups have an ideological hatred for the United States plus Iran gives these groups hundreds of millions of dollars annually. Syria is sympathetic to Iran. There is a reason why the US is there. All of this is fukked up, yeah but next to nobody is trying to end this with a diplomatic solution. Hamas wants Israel destroyed; Israel keeps Hamas under their thumb to an extent so that they can advance their settlement building and not have to talk peace talks, essentially using Hamas as the boogeyman.

Last I checked, it was the United States that created the three-stage peace plan that the parties are still considering. It takes a truly pompous and ignorant viewpoint on what is happening over there in the Middle East and make it black and white. There is a lot of gray and that doesn't mean that the US is handling all of it right either. However, why we are over there has implications on the world, not just the Middle East and someone has to do the dirty work. As the world's only superpower, that job falls to us.
The US is in this position because they have no balls to tell an "ally" to stop doing the very things they've condemned Russia and China for wrt to Ukraine and Taiwan

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Stopping a genocide by refusing to arm, fund and provide diplomatic cover for a despicable right wing regime is not a complicated ask at all.

That’s before we even get to the West as the root cause of these conflicts that you so conveniently left out.
Bingo. The mental gymnastics these guys do to justify a genocide and a failed foreign policy is amazing.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I'm old enough to remember when @the cac mamba was so disgusted by a trans man competing against a woman in sports, therefore invalidating his whole talking point and proving that he believes trans men are men.

He talks shyt on the coli, but he's repeatedly slipped up and exposed that he's a true trans ally. :salute:🙏🏿🏳️‍⚧️
:mjgrin:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Progressives talk about liberals virtue signaling and not really caring about people/issues as they say yet are willing to let tons of people in this country suffer because of a war thousands of miles away (and let’s be honest some will never get over Bernie losing)

It seems as if some progressive empathy is strictly based on if they think you’re in a country that was colonized or not. Like they can’t separate civilians from F’d up goverment in their countries

If you truly care about people how about voting for someone who while yes flawed will at least protect some people in this country who Trump won’t?

Otherwise get off your moral high horse and admit it’s about wanting to hold power in office more then actually wanting to help people

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Progressives talk about liberals virtue signaling and not really caring about people/issues as they say yet are willing to let tons of people in this country suffer because of a war thousands of miles away (and let’s be honest some will never get over Bernie losing)

It seems as if some progressive empathy is strictly based on if they think you’re in a country that was colonized or not. Like they can’t separate civilians from F’d up goverment in their countries

If you truly care about people how about voting for someone who while yes flawed will at least protect some people in this country who Trump won’t?

Otherwise get off your moral high horse and admit it’s about wanting to hold power in office more then actually wanting to help people

:gucci: This accusation is a really an admission from you duplicitious liberals.