WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine aligning yourself with that racist cac and trying to dunk on people who object to a genocide.
you don't really care about Gaza :yeshrug: you have zero ties, zero attachments. if i gave you a blank map of the world, you couldnt find gaza if i gave you a million dollars. your feeble tweets and coli posts accomplish nothing. and it's that weakness that has you pretending like you dont know the difference between biden and netanyahu, or that trump will be worse, because this "free palestine" shyt is just progressives who have found a perfect outlet to whine about the dems not being far left enough

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There difference is the sincerity. You don’t genuinely care about the Palestinians. You want Trump back in office and you’re using Palestinian lives as a pawn to achieve that goal.

:mjtf:

Man, go outside and touch grass. You are not going to browbeat us into voting for the Warlord. I don’t know why you liberals feel so entitled to our votes.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
:mjtf:

Man, go outside and touch grass. You are not going to browbeat us into voting for the Warlord. I don’t know why you liberals feel so entitled to our votes.
The browbeating is for your own good. Maybe with enough browbeating some sense will be beat into you.

Do you care about the Palestinians in the West Bank?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't really care about Gaza :yeshrug: you have zero ties, zero attachments. if i gave you a blank map of the world, you couldnt find gaza if i gave you a million dollars. your feeble tweets and coli posts accomplish nothing. and it's that weakness that has you pretending like you dont know the difference between biden and netanyahu, or that trump will be worse, because this "free palestine" shyt is just progressives who have found a perfect outlet to whine about the dems not being far left enough
This is the perfect example of everything I've been saying. White people are incapable of having empathy for other humans, and are therefore incapable of understanding when other people have empathy.

Just because you're a racist piece of shyt who hates brown people doesn't mean everyone else is :manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the perfect example of everything I've been saying. White people are incapable of having empathy for other humans, and are therefore incapable of understanding when other people have empathy.

Just because you're a racist piece of shyt who hates brown people doesn't mean everyone else is :manny:
hey, i feel just as bad for the Gazans as you do for the israeli women Hamas slaughtered at the music festival :manny:

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Imagine aligning yourself with that racist cac and trying to dunk on people who object to a genocide.

@CouldntBeMeTho :hhh:

Agreeing that it's not an issue worth risking the election of someone who will be verifiably worse on this as well as every other issue progressives care about, is not me aligning myself with him you intellectual infant :what:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not an issue worth risking the election of someone who will be verifiably worse on this as well as every other issue progressives care about
this. i know that most of you think i'm a piece of shyt, but i want biden to win this election, and i'll go to the Bushes defending the fact that "Losing For Gaza" to Donald Trump is the stupidest fukking thing i've ever seen in my life. ESPECIALLY from people who claim to be far left on every single issue

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreeing that it's not an issue worth risking the election of someone who will be verifiably worse on this as well as every other issue progressives care about, is not me aligning myself with him you intellectual infant :what:
fukk outta here. You just said that racist cac showed 'growth' like he wasn't dikkriding Desantis just a few months ago