WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fox News? Nah
why not? why not bury trump on his own turf, about the fact that he's a failure and a loser?

you think the potential commander in chief of the united states should get a pass for being afraid of bret baier and martha mccallum? :mjlol: you don't find that embarrassing? we aren't electing her to take on a lot tougher situations than that, over the next 4 years?

you don't sound like she's ready to do this job at all

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He got money to rent out msg? Yeah he’s going to cancel I’m calling it now or Dolan going to bush that shyt

Trump just trying to impress his father

madison-square-garden_nazi-rally_1-51e735b016958fc44da8f525e9b592dedff03324.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Starting to see ads about Harris and slotkin the pro Israel team :dead:

GOP shameless as hell with the tactics :russ:

Between that and Elon offering to pay voters to sign a petition I’m beyond convince Trump is going to lose and lose bad because at this point the grifters know it’s over and they just lining up at this point to see how much money they can scam off Trump and Elon before Nov 5…

Them nikkas are cooked

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Getting that sense, including today with people freaking out over one poll (after weeks of good/great Kamala polls). I don't see the warning signs we had for Hillary in 2016 yet. We have early voting numbers in MI, they look great. We have early voting numbers in PA, they look great.

I just went and looked at the polling for the 2012 election. The polls that year were closer than this year lol. Obama and Romney were neck-and-neck in the polls (including Romney leading in the average for a time).

Yet we all know how that election went. Obama ended up winning by a decent margin. Kamala right now is leading in most polls by more than Obama did in 2012.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
At this point it means she will win the popular vote but that doesn't help us. Good thing is she is within MOE in every swing state
Kamala winning the popular vote by 4% would most likely mean that she also won the Electoral College.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Getting that sense, including today with people freaking out over one poll (after weeks of good/great Kamala polls). I don't see the warning signs we had for Hillary in 2016 yet. We have early voting numbers in MI, they look great. We have early voting numbers in PA, they look great.

In 2012, the margin of error went toward Obama.

Entirely possible it happens here.

I don’t think Trump is being underestimated

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The Obama 2012 comp doesn’t make sense because Obama is Obama

Nobody should be compared to him or his campaign

as far as the Quinnipiac poll is concerned trump being up in Michigan isn’t some outrageous thing…I said last week that Slotkin is basically running with a moderate republican message to hold her opponent off..she legit sound like Rick Snyder ..Kamala‘s message isn’t hittin the same .,, yall wrote it off as some campaign speak but it’s real .

I don’t think shes down that bad but I don’t be up in Petoskey n shyt either

if her union support is really down like that Michigan will be the place for it to show .

hope it’s not the case

Last edited: