WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...so your answer is no, you cannot name a single poster in here who is saying that voting for Trump is a good thing. Thanks for playing.
if you thought trump winning was a bad thing, you'd vote for the 1 candidate who stands in his way

your tacit support of Israel Trump is noted :yeshrug:let's hope he helps israel "finish the job"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, fake weekend empathy for gaza is my entire political alignment :yeshrug:
well, that makes sense. if you aren't voting for biden because you're generally indifferent to politics, that's totally fine

my problem is with these idiots and court jesters on the far left, who are almost caricatures of what it means to be a liberal. they've spent the past couple years crying about climate change, crying about illegal immigrants, crying about letting trannies play women's sports. and then, Hamas attacked israel. and completely overnight, despite being americans who have zero ties to gaza at all, it's "fukk beating trump", i.e. "i want trump to win" and "fukk every domestic issue i've claimed to care about'"?

i'm something of an expert in bad faith posting, and this reversal by these idiots is monumental. staggering. and the worst part is that it's all delivered with a completely unearned sense of moral superiority :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't know why people still waste their time with @the cac mamba, or why that animal thinks they can talk down to anyone here, especially considering they actually voted for and supported Trump.

In a thread titled: "I am actually going to vote for Trump"
i am too
between trump and hillary, trump is the lesser of two evils

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why people still waste their time with @the cac mamba, or why that animal thinks they can talk down to anyone here, especially considering they actually voted for and supported Trump.

In a thread titled: "I am actually going to vote for Trump"
i've acknowledged that i was a fukking clown in 2016 for voting for gary johnson, and should have supported hillary. i was wrong :yeshrug:what's done is done

meanwhile, your bytch ass is openly, proudly refusing to vote against donald trump in 2024. this post is a poor attempt at a deflection from your current failure of character and intellect

but i guess i shouldnt be surprised that you can't differentiate between a biden and trump presidency, when you don't even know the difference between a man and a woman

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
well, that makes sense. if you aren't voting for biden because you're generally indifferent to politics, that's totally fine

my problem is with these idiots and court jesters on the far left, who are almost caricatures of what it means to be a liberal. they've spent the past couple years crying about climate change, crying about illegal immigrants, crying about letting trannies play women's sports. and then, Hamas attacked israel. and completely overnight, despite being americans who have zero ties to gaza at all, it's "fukk beating trump", i.e. "i want trump to win" and "fukk every domestic issue i've claimed to care about'"?

i'm something of an expert in bad faith posting, and this reversal by these idiots is monumental. staggering. and the worst part is that it's all delivered with a completely unearned sense of moral superiority :mjlol:

It reeks of fake piousness and being dishonest. Straight up performative theater. You would forsake your own country and livelihood for others that don't even share your belief, real or not.

I've pointed it before, both sides want the other dead. What exactly is Biden going to do? Stop selling weapons? They'll get them elsewhere. It's cute that people think that they can distill this down to this one incident.

This is international politics and diplomacy has long been thrown to the wayside. You have our two allies in the Middle East in Israel and Saudi Arabia (sometimes). On the other side, you have Iran and their Axis of Resistance with Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis. Hamas does a lot of their activity with the Palestinian Islamic Jihad. You have these militias attacking US interests in the Red Sea, trying to hurt/cripple the US. So that you know, 15% of international commerce and 30% of global container traffic flows through the Red Sea. Iran and these groups have an ideological hatred for the United States plus Iran gives these groups hundreds of millions of dollars annually. Syria is sympathetic to Iran. There is a reason why the US is there. All of this is fukked up, yeah but next to nobody is trying to end this with a diplomatic solution. Hamas wants Israel destroyed; Israel keeps Hamas under their thumb to an extent so that they can advance their settlement building and not have to talk peace talks, essentially using Hamas as the boogeyman.

Last I checked, it was the United States that created the three-stage peace plan that the parties are still considering. It takes a truly pompous and ignorant viewpoint on what is happening over there in the Middle East and make it black and white. There is a lot of gray and that doesn't mean that the US is handling all of it right either. However, why we are over there has implications on the world, not just the Middle East and someone has to do the dirty work. As the world's only superpower, that job falls to us.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
actually, i'd vote for Tranny Joe, if he was running against donald trump. so your argument falls flat :ehh:

you still fail to explain how voting for Trump will be good for those children that you're pretending to care about

defend this, idiot

He can’t. In fact he will be voting for him again like 2016 and 2020

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've acknowledged that i was a fukking clown in 2016 for voting for gary johnson, and should have supported hillary. i was wrong :yeshrug:what's done is done

meanwhile, your bytch ass is openly, proudly refusing to vote against donald trump in 2024. this post is a poor attempt at a deflection from your current failure of character and intellect

but i guess i shouldnt be surprised that you can't differentiate between a biden and trump presidency, when you don't even know the difference between a man and a woman
This really has nothing to do with anything. I think owning up to the past should matter, and doing it contritely, not using it to bash others, but imo.