Payday23

Superstar
Daps

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said I was morally superior. It doesn't take many morals to be against genocide
no, but it takes a lack of IQ to complain that you live in a MAGA state, and then want donald trump to win in november, so he can turn us into a MAGA country

especially since Trump loves israel, ran on banning muslims, and will be far worse than biden on this "important" issue that you're pretending to care about

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of moderate Dems were against it too. They just use the GOP as cover. They both have the same corporate donors
the minimum wage shouldnt be 15 nationally. it should be 12. shythole states in the south don't need a 15 dollar minimum wage

i saw what happened when they made it 15 in MA, and all the local food places passed that right along to the consumer. and i don't have a problem with it, but that is a real thing, that happens

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
no, but it takes a lack of IQ to complain that you live in a MAGA state, and then want donald trump to win in november, so he can turn us into a MAGA country

especially since Trump loves israel, ran on banning muslims, and will be far worse than biden on this "important" issue that you're pretending to care about
The disconnect in this discussion is because you don't give a shyt about dead Palestinian children, so let me try put this in terms that you can understand.

Imagine Joe Biden was transgender. Now you can see how hard it would be to vote for him, right? What you have to understand is that we hate genocide as much as you hate transgender people. :therethere:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The disconnect in this discussion is because you don't give a shyt about dead Palestinian children, so let me try put this in terms that you can understand.

Imagine Joe Biden was transgender. Now you can see how hard it would be to vote for him, right? What you have to understand is that we hate genocide as much as you hate transgender people. :therethere:
actually, i'd vote for Tranny Joe, if he was running against donald trump. so your argument falls flat :ehh:

you still fail to explain how voting for Trump will be good for those children that you're pretending to care about

defend this, idiot

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

:mjlol: trump is such a weak, pathetic loser

Indeed.

Biden should hit him with.

c3d2800f-300c-4e6c-8285-a21eb29ebe13_text.gif

King Kreole

Daps
actually, i'd vote for Tranny Joe, if he was running against donald trump. so your argument falls flat :ehh:
:sadbron:

you still fail to explain how voting for Trump will be good for those children that you're pretending to care about
Can you name a single poster in here who has stated they are planning to vote for Trump over Biden or who has even promoted the idea of voting for Trump over Biden? And please give me the respect of not insulting me with the "If you're not voting for our guy you're voting for the other guy" illogical newspeak entitled bullshyt line Democrats love to throw out that for some reason never applies the other way around.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadbron:

Can you name a single poster in here who has stated they are planning to vote for Trump over Biden or who has even promoted the idea of voting for Trump over Biden? And please give me the respect of not insulting me with the "If you're not voting for our guy you're voting for the other guy" illogical newspeak entitled bullshyt line Democrats love to throw out that for some reason never applies the other way around.
if you're so progressive that you think biological men should be allowed to play women's sports, AND you're sitting out in november instead of voting for biden, you are the epitome of a fukking clown

enjoy Israel Trump helping netanyahu "finish the job" :salute:because i'm sure you won't be in here crying about that, right?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
the minimum wage shouldnt be 15 nationally. it should be 12. shythole states in the south don't need a 15 dollar minimum wage

i saw what happened when they made it 15 in MA, and all the local food places passed that right along to the consumer. and i don't have a problem with it, but that is a real thing, that happens
Have you priced the COL in the south? $12 doesn't cover a one bedroom closet :dead: :laff: :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you priced the COL in the south? $12 doesn't cover a one bedroom closet :dead: :laff: :mjlol:
and what are the republicans who control the south doing about raising the minimum wage, bozo?

this is why your "Lose For Gaza" movement is so fukking stupid. stop telling me you care about all these left-wing issues if you aren't even voting blue :childplease:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
and what are the republicans who control the south doing about raising the minimum wage, bozo?
Nothing that's why it needs to be federally mandated. Those sick fukks would allow child marriage and slavery if it wasn't illegal

King Kreole

Daps
if you're so progressive that you think biological men should be allowed to play women's sports, AND you're sitting out in november instead of voting for biden, you are the epitome of a fukking clown

enjoy Israel Trump helping netanyahu "finish the job" :salute:because i'm sure you won't be in here crying about that, right?
...so your answer is no, you cannot name a single poster in here who is saying that voting for Trump is a good thing. Thanks for playing.