WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do find it interesting that the Nevada Dem senators are leading in a state that Biden is losing in. Are they predicting a significant number of people will vote for both Jacky Rosen (D) and Trump?
in 2022, we voted for Cortez Masto and a Republican governor :yeshrug: (covid fascism :gag:). all on the same ballots

i guess it could happen again, but i don't see it

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GQ17RYBWMAA0US8

it's crazy to watch you guys lie openly like this, all over a fukking 2,000 year old war, that's 5,000 miles away, and has nothing to do with americans

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don't trust Fabrizio Lee polls since they basically act as Republican operatives

I do find it interesting that the Nevada Dem senators are leading in a state that Biden is losing in. Are they predicting a significant number of people will vote for both Jacky Rosen (D) and Trump?
What it’s saying is the gop is going to lose in spectacular fashion…

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

Clyburn: Older Black voters need to ‘talk some sense’ into Trump-inclined children​

thoughts Trump inclined children?
I will be so glad when these polls get shown for the bs they are. There are not enough black people going for trump to have whole articles and discussions on it.

Peep game. In 2016 and in 2020 you didn't have this 'outreach' to the black community from the gop like you see now. Hell, they go on and on about how him being a convict 'endears' him to black people but when he was heralded as a businessman you didn't hear all that. Draw your own bigoted conclusions.

Trump's internal polling plus the votes he lost to Haley even after she dropped out plus the fact that he already lost once has him shook. So his team has decided to cook up this 'black folks swinging to trump' bs. And it is bs.
The media goes and finds black folks who say they might go for trump so they can feed into the bs and have a news story.