WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Biden didn't tell journalists to DWI in response to their colleagues being targeted and slaughtered by the IDF or provide Israel with more weapons despite knowing Israel was targeting innocent people?

GQ17RYBWMAA0US8
you left off federal judges, abortion rights, voting rights, obamacare, medicaid, gun control, infrastructure, prescription drugs, and a whole lot of shyt that matters far more to americans than the fallout from Hamas' brutal terrorist attack :ehh:

but hey, if you don't follow politics anymore because of Gaza, knock yourself out :yeshrug: i'm glad i won't have to hear you crying about "kids in cages" again during trump's term

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
you left off federal judges, abortion rights, voting rights, obamacare, medicaid, infrastructure, prescription drugs, and a whole lot of shyt that matters far more to americans than the fallout from Hamas' brutal terrorist attack :ehh:

but hey, if you don't follow politics anymore because of Gaza, knock yourself out :yeshrug: i'm glad i won't have to hear you crying about "kids in cages" again during trump's term
Says the guy who was dikk riding Desantis so hard the last two years

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The EO only applies to government contracts :laff:
Wrong link.

WASHINGTON, DC – Today, the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) announced that federal civilian employees in the U.S. will now be paid at least $15 per hour.

OPM issued a memorandum for heads of Executive departments and agencies that provides implementing guidance for how agencies should adjust pay rates for General Schedule (GS) and Federal Wage System (FWS) employees stationed in the U.S., and how to use administrative authority for other pay systems to lift the pay of federal employees who currently make less than $15 per hour. In total, these changes will impact 67,000 out of 2.2 million federal employees. The largest share of these workers, over 56,000 of them, currently work at the Department of Defense. OPM’s guidance directs agencies to implement these changes by January 30, 2022.

During his first week in office, President Biden signed an Executive Order on Protecting the Federal Workforce which directs the Director of OPM to provide a report to the President with recommendations to promote a $15 per hour minimum wage for federal employees. That report was submitted to the White House and today’s issued guidance reflects the report’s findings.

You should know this already though if you cared about Progressive wins.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should know this already though if you cared about Progressive wins.
they don't care about progressive wins, it's all an act. totally unserious people

imagine going from "i think biological men should be allowed to play women's sports", to "i don't care if donald trump becomes president again", in a matter of weeks :laff:i've never seen a dumber group of people stand for less

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
they don't care about progressive wins. totally unserious people

imagine going from "i think biological men should be allowed to play women's sports", to "i don't care if donald trump becomes president again" :laff:i've never seen a dumber group of people stand for less
I don't want to hear them talking about other groups voting against their best interests ever again. :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Robert Reich

The DOT regulated junk fees. Airlines are suing.

The CFPB capped credit card fees. Banks are suing.
Medicare is negotiating drug prices. Pharma is suing.
The FTC banned noncompetes. Business groups are suing.
Corporate America can't stand government working for the people.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

I don't trust Fabrizio Lee polls since they basically act as Republican operatives

I do find it interesting that the Nevada Dem senators are leading in a state that Biden is losing in. Are they predicting a significant number of people will vote for both Jacky Rosen (D) and Trump?