WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Terrible attitude :snoop:

It's extremely arrogant to think he has it in the bag with a 39% approval rating. Biden needs to be campaigning like it's 2020 and he's down in the polls. This "Trump can't win" attitude reminds me too much of 2016.

No one is saying Trump can't win. What do you want her to say? Reading her statements I don't see anything crazy. She even outright says Florida is gone, something dem campaign managers typically refused to say in order to pump money to their friends there.

Until someone shows me a path of Trump winning MI/PA/WI on the ground (miss me with "but the polls") I'm not panicking. The early voting advantages there alongside democrat governors and secretaries of state tell me Biden wins. If republicans controlled those states I'd tell you Trump would probably win them, because their legislatures would currently be ripping early voting apart. I say "probably" because he currently has next to no campaign offices in those states...or any states. Because his entire campaign is a sham so far. I posted that article last week about him hiring Charlie Kirk to run his GOTV operation lol.

People been laughing at the "abortion and democracy" thing for years and yet democrats have won or over performed in every election since Roe v Wade ended. Hell they've over performed ever since Trump became president to be honest. I'd argue the anti-Trump coalition is the strongest since Obama's coalition And the crazier these republican judges get, the more scared that coalition gets. Including suburban white women. If I'm wrong clown me all you want. But I feel pretty good about this shyt.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Trump won purely because Bernie folks were pissed off he wasn't on the ballot and stayed home and people really thought Hillary was gonna win and also stayed home.
Nah they voted for HRC she was just a shyt candidate who the vast majority of Americans hated. Coupled with her arrogant and lazy campaign strategy should took the biggest L in American political history..I'm talking Michigan 2007 loss to appy state bad

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The Russian asset Jill Steim is for you? I’m in awe of you being the paragon of morality.
Proofs she's a Russian asset compared to the supporter of genocide which we have receipts for on Joe? Look I get you guys are ok with people getting murdered so long as certain issues are met and try to velvet glove things compared to the overt maga threats but actions speak louder than words.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proofs she's a Russian asset compared to the supporter of genocide which we have receipts for on Joe? Look I get you guys are ok with people getting murdered so long as certain issues are met and try to velvet glove things compared to the overt maga threats but actions speak louder than words.
no, we simply realize that joe biden and benjamin netanyahu are two different people, because we aren't retarded :ehh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
448623276_1026733152150047_8774825142324866612_n.jpg

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
no, we simply realize that joe biden and benjamin netanyahu are two different people, because we aren't retarded :ehh:
So Biden didn't tell journalists to DWI in response to their colleagues being targeted and slaughtered by the IDF or provide Israel with more weapons despite knowing Israel was targeting innocent people?

GQ17RYBWMAA0US8

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah they voted for HRC she was just a shyt candidate who the vast majority of Americans hated. Coupled with her arrogant and lazy campaign strategy should took the biggest L in American political history..I'm talking Michigan 2007 loss to appy state bad

Studies have confirmed my Bernie Bros comrades voted in larger numbers for Hillary than Hillary’s PUMA’s voted for Obama.

Speaking of Michigan, all Hillary had to do was fukking campaign in Michigan especially after Obama’s blunder during the Flint water crisis.

They should have listened to the warnings of the only prognosticator I trust, Michael Moore, and she would have been good.

Coincidentally, they should have been listening to Michael Moore over the past nine months in respect to Israel and Gaza. But they didn’t and they won’t. We will see either the wisdom or the folly of their strategy in 16 short weeks.

I wish you all good fortune in the wars to come.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Last edited: