WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I don’t understand the logic of crying about Trump but not voting against him by voting for the only candidate that can beat him.

You’re making liberals or leftist look bad with your soft mentality
My vote doesn't matter at all. I live in MAGAstan. Jill Stein it is for me. It's called principles. You blue Maga should try them

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand the logic of crying about Trump but not voting against him by voting for the only candidate that can beat him.

You’re making liberals or leftist look bad with your soft mentality
a lot of these far left liberals just want to act like the smartest guy in the room. if biden loses, they'll say "good, he should have gone farther left". except the opposite will be true, he'll have lost for going too far left :mjlol:

and they'll keep losing elections outside of anywhere but dark blue districts, because the progressive brand is awful and embarrassing

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Blue maga:

Hey we know Biden hasn't delivered but you should vote for him

Me: why?

BM: because Trump

Me: So because you're scared of Trump and the establishment Dems did nothing to hold him accountable until 2 years after he left office I should vote for a guy who didn't deliver on promises and helped genocide a people?

BM: yes

Me: I don't think I will

BM: vote for Biden or you're a fascist

Me: thats fascist itself

BM: but Trump!!!

Me: well hyon actions have consequences

:beli: :ufdup::camby:

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still accepting evil. I'll pass. This whole timeline did expose both parties as only caring about themselves

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
a lot of these far left liberals just want to act like the smartest guy in the room. if biden loses, they'll say "good, he should have gone farther left". except the opposite will be true, he'll have lost for going too far left :mjlol:

and they'll keep losing elections outside of anywhere but dark blue districts, because the progressive brand is awful and embarrassing
No Biden will have lost because he didn't deliver what he promised and he's old af and his doj let Trump off the hook for a bunch of crimes

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Blue maga:

Hey we know Biden hasn't delivered but you should vote for him

Me: why?

BM: because Trump

Me: So because you're scared of Trump and the establishment Dems did nothing to hold him accountable until 2 years after he left office I should vote for a guy who didn't deliver on promises and helped genocide a people?

BM: yes

Me: I don't think I will

BM: vote for Biden or you're a fascist

Me: thats fascist itself

BM: but Trump!!!

Me: well hyon actions have consequences

:beli: :ufdup::camby:

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still accepting evil. I'll pass. This whole timeline did expose both parties as only caring about themselves
TikTok brain rot babble

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump keeps talking about drug testing Biden, Biden needs to challenge him to a mental competency exam. Biden gets annual exams as sitting President. In my uneducated opinion, he shows signs of normal aging, but the other guy looks senile.

Challenge him, then watch Trump back out or get bushed by doctors, and Biden can sleep walk to a second term. He can quiet all the questions about his health, and once Trump backs down, should seal the election.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Biden will have lost because he didn't deliver what he promised and he's old af and his doj let Trump off the hook for a bunch of crimes
one of two men will be president next year, biden or trump

why do you want trump to be president, specifically? what will be better about a trump presidency than a biden presidency?

i mean, unlike some of you, i don't hide that i think trump is better on the border, shutting down trans nonsense, etc. but you actually agree with biden on that stuff :mjlol:

so what's your answer? what will trump be better than biden on?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of two men will be president next year, biden or trump

why do you want trump to be president, specifically? what will be better about a trump presidency than a biden presidency?

i mean, unlike some of you, i don't hide that i think trump is better on the border, shutting down trans nonsense, etc. but you actually agree with biden on that stuff :mjlol:

so what's your answer? what will trump be better than biden on?
i'm curious if any of the other fake Gazans are willing to address this. @Robbie3000 @AquaCityBoy @Pull Up the Roots

if there isn't a single issue that you agree with trump on, over joe biden.....why wouldn't you support biden in november? :dwillhuh: why do you prefer trump becoming president?

or are there issues you think trump is better than biden on? let's hear them :ehh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm curious if any of the other fake Gazans are willing to address this. @Robbie3000 @AquaCityBoy @Pull Up the Roots

if there isn't a single issue that you agree with trump on, over joe biden.....why wouldn't you support biden in november? :dwillhuh: why do you prefer trump becoming president?

or are there issues you think trump is better than biden on? let's hear them :ehh:

My conscience will not allow me to cast a vote for a facilitator of genocide and ethnic cleansing. Especially one who does it with no remorse. The Warlord has had 9 months to change course and each time he has doubled down on his support of the Barbarian, Net and Yahoo.

Otherwise I think he actually did a better job than I ever expected from a moderate Democrat. :ehh:

I’m in essence a one issue voter.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy really had all this gay stuff saved like that? He's going to have to come to terms with himself sooner or later.

I've never seen anybody in my life that obsessed with LGTBQ issues, even people that are actually gay or transgender :dead:
I mean, he's white.

It's not in white people's nature to have empathy for other humans, or to mind their own fukking business. :yeshrug: