Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Way too close this I'm a right leaning moderate campaign is dumb as fukk

Yeah the strategists are fukking her over

They have Walz on a leash

Just campaign idiocy
She came out of nowhere slopped together a campaign and went from down in the polls to leading. I think we have reached the point where neither candidate is going to go higher in the polls. It’s just time to turn out the base. What are yall expecting her to get 53, 55%? Trump is locked in at 45-47 minimum.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Way too close this I'm a right leaning moderate campaign is dumb as fukk
you think kamala's problem is being too moderate :laff:

the way progressives delude themselves is crazy. where does this hubris come from? what election victories?

are we not just 4 years from biden winning the primary, because he was perceived as a moderate, normal democrat, and comfortably beating trump?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This your bae :scusthov:
you think kamala's problem is being too moderate :laff:

the way progressives delude themselves is crazy. where does this hubris come from? what election victories?

are we not 4 years from biden winning the primary, because he was perceived as a moderate, normal democrat, and comfortably beating trump?
Oh, shut up. You were in here with the rest of the Blue MAGA goons who wanted Biden to stay in the race with a 29% approval rating.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah the strategists are fukking her over

They have Walz on a leash

Just campaign idiocy

She kept O Malley Dillon and a few other of the Biden team. The campaign they were running was basically say nothing and do nothing .

this feels like their influence, but Kamala has always been a more moderate, cautious campaigner/person

They need be going bolder and more intense. Hit back at the media. Talk about economic middle/lower class issues. Over and over. Leave it all on the field. Say fukk Biden if she needs to. Give an interview and say "I thought to myself, he's just too old. This isn't right for the American people"

make some concessions like that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, shut up. You were in here with the rest of the Blue MAGA goons who wanted Biden to stay in the race with a 29% approval rating.
i wanted biden to conduct himself with honor, put his ego aside, and not run for a second term. let us run a real primary

if trump wins in november, it will be biden's fault

and kamala's problem is not being too moderate. you'd have to be retarded to believe that

taker597

Superstar
Daps
this is deranged and the people behind him are just smiling along

wouldn't be surprised if someone or a country was dropping him a bag either because this is just pure ignorance
Starting to wonder... Russia and MAGA are acting so desperate.