WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
@MushroomX you might as well stay home big dog. It’s over.
You guys are being a little too cavalier about this and @FAH1223 is just being real. I’m no longer directly involved but all the people I know actually working on the Biden campaign and who are tasked with outreach are genuinely worried. Especially everyone responsible for outreach in all the must have purple-ish states. They are particularly concerned about youth turnout.

I will be cavalier and @BigMoneyGrip is well, because while Polls are nice. The methodology right now is outdated, and your trying to forecast an opinion on a poll that less than 7% partake in. Wisconsin GOP thought Roe v. Wade wouldn't decide a State Supreme Court seat and it ended up blowing them out of the water because young voters came out in droves.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You guys are being a little too cavalier about this and @FAH1223 is just being real. I’m no longer directly involved but all the people I know actually working on the Biden campaign and who are tasked with outreach are genuinely worried. Especially everyone responsible for outreach in all the must have purple-ish states. They are particularly concerned about youth turnout.

I was having this convo yesterday and telling them I’m confused because on one hand, young people turned out in record numbers on a lot of these mid term and local elections after Roe v. Wade got dialed back and at the same time there’s this concern that they won’t turn out for Biden. It seems like the best bet is to make the election less about candidates and more about specific issues. It just reminds me of when Axelrod said there are limitations to how much you can sell a candidate. But Biden just seems like he’s being blamed for inflation from my vantage point - fair or not.
It’s appropriate good and healthy to have some level of concern. That keeps you on your toes and running through the finish line.

I have a hard time believing polls that have been consistently underwhelming (to put it lightly) since 2016 are all of a sudden right. Is Biden unpopular. No doubt. So is Trump. At the end of the day it’s going to come down to is Biden unpopular enough for people to stay at home or will they begrudgingly vote for him because they don’t like fasicm. I don’t like Biden, he would be technically “unpopular” to me, but he’s still getting my vote in November and I have a feeling people that look like me aren’t getting included in these polls.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

MAGA has continued to underperform their polling. These pollsters are gonna have a lot of egg on their faces in November when Biden and Dems “over perform”. Unfortunately I think that’s going to set the stage for Trump to claim the election was stolen again.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
MAGA has continued to underperform their polling. These pollsters are gonna have a lot of egg on their faces in November when Biden and Dems “over perform”. Unfortunately I think that’s going to set the stage for Trump to claim the election was stolen again.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

This is the alternative to Biden.

So here’s another thing that I think that I’ve always been aware of - but maybe you guys aren’t. The average person watching the news is in their 60s and 70s. Even on social media, the type of people reading this stuff are people already predisposed to vote. I’ve always accepted that following politics in any way makes me a nerd and a specific sort of person. You guys post shyt like this like the type of people Biden needs to vote are watching shyt like that.

If politics was voted on by people who made extreme attention outside of the elderly, then Democrats would never lose an election.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

The call is always coming from inside they're own house.

If hell is real, a whole lot of Evangelicals going to be

fire-eyes.gif