WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Don’t forget about all the back coal miners that used to post in hl and he was going to save their livelihoods. Don’t hear from them or Trump much on the subject anymore

:patrice:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Don’t forget about all the back coal miners that used to post in hl and he was going to save their livelihoods. Don’t hear from them or Trump much on the subject anymore

:patrice:

Wyoming, a deeply red state, has a Gov. that not only sees writing on the wall but is about to leech California of money because they are going CARBON NEGATIVE.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wyoming, a deeply red state, has a Gov. that not only sees writing on the wall but is about to leech California of money because they are going CARBON NEGATIVE.

I like that idea they have to power data centers using the gas flaring.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
What about the red line?

As a long time resident in Howard county Maryland I've been wanting to see the same type of public transportation development in the Baltimore area as they've done in the DC area.

After years of planning Hogan ended up cancelling it his first year in office. As extra salt in the wound he ended up approving a new purple line for the DC area. A lot of people in the area believe the decision was racial

Here's a reddit link to give you a balanced take on how it went down

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I'm very curious to see what happens with Texas given a) how extreme their laws have become and b) the impact of all the people who migrated there after the pandemic from California and other blue states. Also the fact over the past 3 presidential elections, the percentage difference between the republican and democratic candidates has gone from 16 to 9 to 5.5 points. The only other time a Democratic candidate was that close to winning Texas (since Jimmy Carter won the state in 1976) was in 1992 and that was only close due to Perot being in the race.

Not saying by any means Dems should count on Texas turning blue, but the Trump Effect is rearing it's head there.

I think they're preparing for that with proposals to electoral rules

Texas GOP amendment would stop Democrats winning any state election

The Republican Party of Texas has voted on a policy proposal that would require any candidate for statewide office to win in a majority of the state's 254 counties to secure election, effectively preventing Democrats from winning statewide positions based on the current distribution of their support.

Democratic voters in Texas are heavily disproportionately concentrated in a handful of major cities which only constitute a small number of counties, while Republicans dominate most of the more sparsely populated rural counties.

Half of the population lives in 8 out of its 254 counties.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
As a long time resident in Howard county Maryland I've been wanting to see the same type of public transportation development in the Baltimore area as they've done in the DC area.

After years of planning Hogan ended up cancelling it his first year in office. As extra salt in the wound he ended up approving a new purple line for the DC area. A lot of people in the area believe the decision was racial

Here's a reddit link to give you a balanced take on how it went down

And that’s why I think the sista running for senate in MD is going to smoke Hogan… Mans think he can tow that line of being a never trumper… Nope rope that tag around his fukkin neck..

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
MAGA has continued to underperform their polling. These pollsters are gonna have a lot of egg on their faces in November when Biden and Dems “over perform”. Unfortunately I think that’s going to set the stage for Trump to claim the election was stolen again.
He's always going to claim something is stolen when he loses