WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is what Elon, Zuck, etc want: complete monetization of misinformation, fake news, and bullshyt via algorithms. To the point people don't know what's true and you can create enough mass apathy or confusion to get someone like Trump in office. For this to work you need a Hillary-type candidate against Trump, and the closest they were going to get was 2024 Biden. I truly believe Kamala entering threw a wrench in many anti-dem/Biden plans and they've struggled to hurt her. Honestly she's hurt herself more than they've hurt her, so far.

If Harris wins, there has to be a clear agenda to shytcan Elon. It has to start with removing all government subsidies from SpaceX. I'd love to see the US government seize Starlink but I doubt that will happen. Twitter is a financial disaster for him but he's clearly willing to hold it to keep harming political/racial/gender/etc discourse in this country. That being said, SpaceX imploding without fed money and Tesla's troubles could force him to sell Twitter.

Don't follow Musk more than what I skim in the Times or Journal, but he seems to be approaching or essentially at Bond villain status. I was pretty neutral on him for years, it's not like an area of interest, bu tin the last 4 years or so, he has radially turned into the kind of meglomaniac CEO from the 80's and 90's Bonds.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say what you will but McCain's thumbs down was definitely legendary lol... I still remember Mitch's face :mjlol:

Had them mad af :mjlol:

full

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa

he's finished. a trump '28 run is fantastical nonsense

a billion dollars, and he wears Big & Tall suits off the rack :hhh:

Did he forget he was talking to someone? Nearly 10 minutes saying nothing....if convicted in his beloved China I dont think he would still be out here campaigning...would been hidden long time ago