WHO WINS?

• Total voters

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
let's go back to october 6th, when none of these dikkriders was pretending to care about palestine
GEiBuOCbwAAgXG7.png

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
you shouldn't have parachuted into a music festival, and slaughtered hundreds of women and children :yeshrug:

i know, it's crazy that the world didn't side with you after that
its-deon-who-me.gif

Best way to slaughter hundreds(tens of thousands?) of women and children is with airstrikes and snipers. Everyone will be on your side that way. Everybody knows that.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i guess the pro-Hamas caucus is looking forward to a trump presidency. interesting preference :ehh:but i won't judge them

if there's one thing we know for sure, it's that Rashida Tlaib won't be complaining during a Trump presidency

You have bytched and moaned over mask mandates, lock downs and trannys for the last four years, but she can’t speak out about genocide and ethnic cleansing.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have bytched and moaned over mask mandates, lock downs and trannys for the last four years, but she can’t speak out about genocide and ethnic cleansing.
retaliating to a brutal terrorist attack isn't genocide and ethnic cleansing. it's war started by Hamas

also, i solved mask mandates in NV by voting out the fakkit who put them in place. but how is letting Trump win going to solve her problems?