WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rashida Tlaib represents a large group of rich, white adjacent Arabs. Let’s not forget that. While there is a very legitimate gripe with Biden, their arrogance truly believes they can buy Trump and get some of their demands met. Much like white Latinos, white Arabs have been looking for a reason to lean right.

They’re smart enough to know Trump won’t do anything to stem what’s happening in Gaza and in fact just make it worse. While I don’t doubt her sincerity, she is a politician and she knows where her bread is buttered. She also knows she’s in a deep blue (might as well call it navy) district and Biden will get his just due amount of votes no matter what she says.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Rashida Tlaib represents a large group of rich, white adjacent Arabs. Let’s not forget that. While there is a very legitimate gripe with Biden, their arrogance truly believes they can buy Trump and get some of their demands met. Much like white Latinos, white Arabs have been looking for a reason to lean right.

Im so glad I see more people calling this out

Arab Americans are generally conservative and see themselves as white more than anything

Because Hamas attacked Israel, suddenly they’ve become liberal voters that won’t support Joe Biden

And dumb nikkas on here and elsewhere get caught up in a 70+ conflict that has nothing to do with them

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Why do Biden supporters keep asking this question instead of the most obvious question,”why are 2020 Biden voters not enthusiastic about his 2024 campaign and what does it mean?”

It’s so weird to me that yall get so angry with voters but have nothing to say about the campaign.
You guys really do live online don't you? :wow:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is her district

The black people there don’t count, im assuming.
What part of “large group” isn’t understandable? Who do you think funds her campaign? How many black people were in that audience? How many black issues in Detroit have you seen her frontlining?

There are plenty of black people in her district, but they don’t give her any money because they don't have any to give (Inkster for example is all black but dirt poor). Hell a lot of them don’t even vote, which is our own fault. She runs her campaign catering to her own.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The vitriol from some progressives about people wanting Biden to win even if he’s not perfect is bizarre. I don’t know why some progressives can’t understand that there are actually issues out there aside from the Middle East that affect
people in this country which unlike the Middle East directly affect them.

Like it’s a crazy concept to make sure you and your family are ok before people hundreds of thousands of miles away in a part of the world where they are always at each others throats

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The vitriol from some progressives about people wanting Biden to win even if he’s not perfect is bizarre. I don’t know why some progressives can’t understand that there are actually issues out there aside from the Middle East that affect
people in this country which unlike the Middle East directly affect them.

Like it’s a crazy concept to make sure you and your family are ok before people hundreds of thousands of miles away in a part of the world where they are always at each others throats
This is where I stand. I don’t give a fukk about the Middle East but I do care about the future of America

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What part of “large group” isn’t understandable? Who do you think funds her campaign? How many black people were in that audience? How many black issues in Detroit have you seen her frontlining?

There are plenty of black people in her district, but they don’t give her any money because they don't have any to give (Inkster for example is all black but dirt poor). Hell a lot of them don’t even vote, which is our own fault. She runs her campaign catering to her own.

Her district is 44% black. She ain’t winning shyt without black support.

Why does it upset yall so much when people speak out against genocide and ethnic cleansing? :heh:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her district is 44% black. She ain’t winning shyt without black support.

Why does it upset yall so much when people speak out against genocide and ethnic cleansing? :heh:
Do y’all not understand how politics work? A republican has absolutely no chance at winning that district even if half the black people don’t vote.

Her funding comes from her own people. That’s who she caters to. No one said what she is saying is wrong but let’s not pretend there isn’t politics behind it.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is where I stand. I don’t give a fukk about the Middle East but I do care about the future of America

Well some of us do care about the slaughter of 20K children with and resulting famine and our complicity in the matter. Why does that upset you so much?

You can’t tell another person what to care about? Why is this so hard for you dudes to understand?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do y’all not understand how politics work? A republican has absolutely no chance at winning that district even if half the black people don’t vote.

Her funding comes from her own people. That’s who she caters to. No one said what she is saying is wrong but let’s not pretend there isn’t politics behind it.

The 44% of black voters must be happy with her or she wouldn’t win the primary.

And yeah, speaking out against genocide and ethnic cleansing is “catering” to her people. :comeon:

I don’t give two shyts who you vote for in 2024, Why do y’all feel The Warlord is so entitled to our votes/support?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Shoutout to my inkster nikkas