WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i guess the pro-Hamas caucus is looking forward to a trump presidency. interesting preference :ehh:but i won't judge them

if there's one thing we know for sure, it's that Rashida Tlaib won't be complaining during a Trump presidency

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

i guess the pro-Hamas caucus is looking forward to a trump presidency. interesting preference :ehh:but i won't judge them

if there's one thing we know for sure, it's that Rashida Tlaib won't be complaining during a Trump presidency

I know you a white man so you speaking from a colonizers pov, but why would an actual Palestinian support biden and nethanyahoo?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you a white man so you speaking from a colonizers pov, but why would an actual Palestinian support biden and nethanyahoo?
because Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and is on record that israel should "finish the job"

my caucasity aside, i'd love to hear why trump winning in november is what's best for Gaza

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The main takeaway from him speaking to the Libertarians is that the internal polling in his camp must be very bad. I keep turning this over in my head and just can't imagine someone like him that is supposedly neck and neck in the polls accepting that invite. I think his lawyers sat him down and told him to brace for a guilty verdict. That's one. Their internal polling must be atrocious. That's two. I see no other reason.

Honestly I was thinking the same thing. For a guy that is supposedly up by 10 points in every swing state (so I'm told) going to a libertarian event simply makes no sense when (or better yet if) you have momentum

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She unserious because she doesn't support neither candidate who has funded genocide against her families country? Gotcha

maybe Hamas shouldn't have put Biden in the position of having to back israel retaliating to this, huh?

• Dap
Reactions: Ros