WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Well some of us do care about the slaughter of 20K children with and resulting famine and our complicity in the matter. Why does that upset you so much?

You can’t tell another person what to care about? Why is this so hard for you dudes to understand?
In my view it’s not logical all emotion. You would have a point if the lives of Palestinians would improve under Trump but they won’t.

Civil rights of minorities in this country would be under threat not to mention Ukrainians and potentially other nato civilians could be compromised under Trump.

I support the most harm reduction as possible

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my view it’s not logical all emotion. You would have a point if the lives of Palestinians would improve under Trump but they won’t.

Civil rights of minorities in this country would be under threat not to mention Ukrainians and potentially other nato civilians could be compromised under Trump.

I support the most harm reduction as possible

Genocide and ethnic cleansing tend to make people emotional. Maybe The Warlord should put a stop to it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Again you would have a point if Trump was going to end it but he’s probably going to ramp it up.
Let’s not speak in hypotheticals. You have no proof of what Trump would do.

“One thing I do is, any student that protests, I throw them out of the country. You know, there are a lot of foreign students. As soon as they hear that, they’re going to behave,” Trump said during a May 14 roundtable event in New York, according to the Washington Post.

“In Trump’s interpretation, Biden “has totally abandoned Israel.”

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Who do you think funds her campaign?
There is a site that has that informaction:

go thru it and search it

The truth is most political donors are wealthy because they have money to donate that regular people don’t.

But her district is mostly white and black. that’s who she caters too.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The vitriol from some progressives about people wanting Biden to win even if he’s not perfect is bizarre. I don’t know why some progressives can’t understand that there are actually issues out there aside from the Middle East that affect
people in this country which unlike the Middle East directly affect them.

Like it’s a crazy concept to make sure you and your family are ok before people hundreds of thousands of miles away in a part of the world where they are always at each others throats
The crazy concept is Biden was ass before his support of the genocide campaign against Palestinians.

He has done a few good things but this inflation is crazy right now and wages have not kept pace. He didn't fight hard for the original build back better and child tax credit plans. Planes are literally falling apart in the sky. Biden has to actually do something to earn votes. If he doesn't win, its his fault.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The crazy concept is Biden was ass before his support of the genocide campaign against Palestinians.

He has done a few good things but this inflation is crazy right now and wages have not kept pace. He didn't fight hard for the original build back better and child tax credit plans. Planes are literally falling apart in the sky. Biden has to actually do something to earn votes. If he doesn't win, its his fault.
You’re saying inflation was Biden’s fault?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats presidents in general. Most of them are an extremely mixed bag

Trump is a different animal in terms of what he could do

So yes I’ll take the generic mediocre president we’ve had many of over the lunatic

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Biden Admin Record

Now....you can argue against the man's record. That's your right @Robbie3000 and everybody else in here cluttering up the thread in leau of this trial concluding. :skip:

But the country at large sees it. They aren't posting about it on forums or commenting on x and social media. But they see it.

If you need proof that all this Warlord Biden talk isn't stopping voters, just look at the elections going back to midterms. Look at them recently. Not some 1000 person poll. Not a group of likeminded folks you sought out to verify your thought processes. Results. This administration is getting things done. Not in an instant. Cleaning up the mess from 45's admin(guy was handed a fixed economy and had a major disease...with anyone with sense that meant an easy coast to reelection but he blew it so fukk him) was never gonna happen immediately.

As far as what's happening overseas that has to be worked through. And it is being worked through. But that is another thing that isn't gonna happen overnight. You know what? I looked throughout history. I found something out! It never happens overnight! Same with economies bouncing back! That's crazy. :wow:

I already called this though. Nothing this admin will ever do will be good enough. Gas didn't go to 6 bucks nationwide so they switched to obsessing over gaza. When that concludes it'll be something else. The idea is to keep the thread full of (barely) disguised antiLeft sentiment. Polls. Hypotheticals about his support in various communities. It's super obvious.

But you guys aren't swaying anybody. So have at it. :skip: