WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol: yea because my one vote has anything to do with biden being unpopular in his own party, you should be more concerned about bidens viability in his own party. Him polling in the 30s with historical low enthusiasm have nothing to do with me :mjlol:. He's been the least popular democratic for going on 2 years but you think a bunch of coli posters deciding this
That back peddle away from the point would make prime Deion sanders jealous :whew:

All I know is election night at your place is gonna be lit :banderas: complain about a fascist winning or complain about a guy keeping the fascist from winning :whew:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Why do Biden supporters keep asking this question instead of the most obvious question,”why are 2020 Biden voters not enthusiastic about his 2024 campaign and what does it mean?”

It’s so weird to me that yall get so angry with voters but have nothing to say about the campaign.
Because Trump isn’t in office and people are forgetting how bad he was as president. The enthusiasm was always to keep the white supremacist fascist out of office. The democratic nominee is the only one who can realistically do it

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I’m not trying to persuade you to do anything.
:whew: ok we are on the same page I’m not trying to get him to do anything either.

I will advise that he gets the scoop tostitos over the regular ones though while he waits for his fascist adjacent neighbors to decide his future for him though. They are unequivocally better :ufdup:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
That back peddle away from the point would make prime Deion sanders jealous :whew:

All I know is election night at your place is gonna be lit :banderas: complain about a fascist winning or complain about a guy keeping the fascist from winning :whew:
My brother you may be confused, I want warlord biden to win because he closely aligns to what I believe in outside of wars, we're discussing why he most likely won't win. Concerns the average American have.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
My brother you may be confused, I want warlord biden to win because he closely aligns to what I believe in outside of wars, we're discussing why he most likely won't win. Concerns the average American have.
Then I humbly apologize for the confusion and pray you, like the other good brother @Robbie3000, will be voting warlord 2024 and do everything you can to ensure the things you closely align with have a shot at actually happening in the next 50 years :salute:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Wait, yall aren’t even complaining about what Biden is campaigning on. Y’all are complaining that Biden isnt declaring war on Israel. :pachaha:

Be more concerned about people laughing at your tantrum instead of you recognizing you’re practicing the very same self harm you accuse Jim bob of. :wow: