WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Why do Biden supporters keep asking this question instead of the most obvious question,”why are 2020 Biden voters not enthusiastic about his 2024 campaign and what does it mean?”

It’s so weird to me that yall get so angry with voters but have nothing to say about the campaign.
Because despite everyone’s desires one of the two will be your president in a few months so you should be determining which one you gives you the best chance to accomplish your goals and which one has the chance of doing the most harm to you and your goals.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why do Biden supporters keep asking this question instead of the most obvious question,”why are 2020 Biden voters not enthusiastic about his 2024 campaign and what does it mean?”

It’s so weird to me that yall get so angry with voters but have nothing to say about the campaign.
This is giving me Déjà vu, reminds me of Hilary 2016, instead of blaming who dems running people blaming the voters . We have known for 2 years how voters have felt about biden, it's only gotten worse. No way should he have been ran unopposed

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because despite everyone’s desires one of the two will be your president in a few months so you should be determining which one you gives you the best chance to accomplish your goals and which one has the chance of doing the most harm to you and your goals.

This is 2016 all over again. Provide cover for the campaign and attack voters.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
We gotta keep it a buck playboi. Either you decide what happens or jethro from north Georgia will decide for you :yeshrug:
How about we blame dems for running biden instead of voters, his approval been in 30s for years. You add that in addition to funding unpopular wars with his own party puts the election up for grabs

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
How about we blame dems for running biden instead of voters, his approval been in 30s for years. You add that in addition to funding unpopular wars with his own party puts the election up for grabs
I blame dems. Okay now what are you going to do about it in November. Sit at home and let Jim Bob decide for you it sounds like it. Good luck with that strategy :salute:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I blame dems. Okay now what are you going to do about it in November. Sit at home and let Jim Bob decide for you it sounds like it. Good luck with that strategy :salute:
Wait for the results can't fix it now :manny:. Picked wrong candidate. Maybe he wins maybe he doesn't is what it is at this point

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Wait for the results can't fix it now :manny:. Picked wrong candidate. Maybe he wins maybe he doesn't is what it is at this point
So you’re letting jim Bob decide for you :salute: I’m sure he’ll be keeping your interests in mind when he’s in the booth deciding what happens to you

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So you’re letting jim Bob decide for you :salute: I’m sure he’ll be keeping your interests in mind when he’s in the booth deciding what happens to you
"You're " no the democratic party let Jim Bob decide for me by running an unpopular incumbent unopposed. If the party was serious about winning, biden would have either been 1 term or had a legit race to see who constitutes want.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
"You're " no the democratic party let Jim Bob decide for me by running an unpopular incumbent unopposed
Life is gonna be tough for you until you realize you aren’t going to get everything you want :mjlol: if that ever happens

Nobody wants either of these two options dummy. One is going to actively harm you though so I guess we will see what happens right :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Life is gonna be tough for you until you realize you aren’t going to get everything you want :mjlol:
:mjlol: yea because my one vote has anything to do with biden being unpopular in his own party, you should be more concerned about bidens viability in his own party. Him polling in the 30s with historical low enthusiasm have nothing to do with me :mjlol:. He's been the least popular democratic for going on 2 years but you think a bunch of coli posters deciding this

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

So Libertarians just put RFK Jr. as one of the contenders for their nomination. Would be ironic for Trump to have inadvertently paved the way for him to make the ballot in every state. Especially with the same guy giving each $25 million only for them to go after each other instead of Biden.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope browbeating and shaming voters is not the tactic you guys use in real life to get people to vote for your warlord. Because people who don’t have the animus that I have for Trump would not vote for President out of spite.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I hope browbeating and shaming voters is not the tactic you guys use in real life to get people to vote for your warlord. Because people who don’t have the animus that I have for Trump would not vote for President out of spite.
Calling people blue maga and Zionist’s seems to be working out for other people :mjgrin: