WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In talking to my normie friends and family this Holiday weekend, Warlord Biden did not do himself any favors with this Israel/Palestine issue.

This issue is just another grievance to add to other grievances that justified or not, normies were already frustrated about with The Warlord.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
In talking to my normie friends and family this Holiday weekend, Warlord Biden did not do himself any favors with this Israel/Palestine issue.

This issue is just another grievance to add to other grievances that justified or not, normies were already frustrated about with The Warlord.
You don’t have normal friends. You’ve criticized me and others for having moderate and conservative friends.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Seriously, the most liberal president since FDR who spent 2/3 of his presidency and campaign pandering to progressives have now decided he isn’t worthy because he isn’t pandering to Hamas.

Now they’re upset that establishment dems have decided they aren’t worth it anymore m.

Ruin your own movement :mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

How will the dictator resolve their grievances if he defeats the warlord?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How will the dictator resolve their grievances if he defeats the warlord?

Why do Biden supporters keep asking this question instead of the most obvious question,”why are 2020 Biden voters not enthusiastic about his 2024 campaign and what does it mean?”

It’s so weird to me that yall get so angry with voters but have nothing to say about the campaign.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t have normal friends. You’ve criticized me and others for having moderate and conservative friends.

I meant normies as in people who don’t follow this shyt as obsessively as we do.

Talk to the normies in your circle and see if I’m lying.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

As long as they will be like you and vote for the warlord in November to preserve democracy and give our children and their children a fighting chance, I’ll forgive them.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The main takeaway from him speaking to the Libertarians is that the internal polling in his camp must be very bad. I keep turning this over in my head and just can't imagine someone like him that is supposedly neck and neck in the polls accepting that invite. I think his lawyers sat him down and told him to brace for a guilty verdict. That's one. Their internal polling must be atrocious. That's two. I see no other reason.